Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Upgrade email from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got an email from Tesla saying my interior trim has been upgraded from silver to graphite. Order date was 5/3/18.

Attachments

• 84242A56-B29E-4C0D-9E38-A8C646287E63.jpeg
    84242A56-B29E-4C0D-9E38-A8C646287E63.jpeg
    546.5 KB · Views: 157
Not had the email yet but suspect this change “don’t see how this is an upgrade” will directly affect my order as my delivery is September And suspect it will be that across the board looking on the Tesla builder site today you can see a difference in the trim as I took snap shots of what I’d ordered and the trim is clearly much more shinny before.

Not sure that I actually care too much but then again I’ve not seen the new stuff yet

Has anyone got to change the cream interior (either to a different color or add carbon fiber) without the $500 change fee recently?
I don't like the oak wood color change with the cream interior and my OA says that there's no way they can waive the $500 change fee .not what I was expecting from Tesla . I wouldn't have asked for this change in the first place if Tesla hadn't changed the ash wood to oak wood.

If someone got to change it at no cost, please share your experience. I would like to use it to argue my case .my vehicle will probably enter production in the next week or so.
Thanks!

Has anyone got to change the cream interior (either to a different color or add carbon fiber) without the $500 change fee recently?
I don't like the oak wood color change with the cream interior and my OA says that there's no way they can waive the $500 change fee .not what I was expecting from Tesla . I wouldn't have asked for this change in the first place if Tesla hadn't changed the ash wood to oak wood.

If someone got to change it at no cost, please share your experience. I would like to use it to argue my case .my vehicle will probably enter production in the next week or so.
Thanks!

Elevate that nonsense they are likely getting smashed with tickets from angry people.