Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

International Centre delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery appointment set for 5:45pm tomorrow.

Since confirming my appt time, I haven't been receiving any replies from my Sales Adviser at Tesla.

Should I still be expecting a call? It would be nice to have a bit more time and notice to ensure I have everything I need ready. Like getting my bank draft together. Still don't know who exactly to make it to out.

"Tesla Motors Canada ULC" is what my DS advised via email.

Had my delivery scheduled for 11:00 tomorrow, received the dreaded call 90 minutes ago.....won't be ready for another week!
Ironically I was reading this thread for the first time today and it prepared me for the call.... I was expecting it...just not a week delay!

Had my delivery scheduled for 11:00 tomorrow, received the dreaded call 90 minutes ago.....won't be ready for another week!
Ironically I was reading this thread for the first time today and it prepared me for the call.... I was expecting it...just not a week delay!
That is so sad. I know I was so nervous today about getting that call. My wife even blocked her caller I’d and called asking for me my full name which is only used for stuff like this. She giggled and I almost puked.

The car is awesome and I giggled driving it home. Few things live up to the hype and this delivered. Love it. Zero issues that I’ve noticed and I did find the die cast model in the center console. In and out in an hour.

Picked up today!

Appointment at 10. Arrived at 9:45. Done by 10:10!

Car looks and runs fantastic. Met Telsa folks from Fremont, Mexico City and the Lawrence Store.

It was busy but not overly crowded.

First software update already completed - now to really check it out.

Yay!
Did you proactively set up your car to your home wifi or did you just get an alarm clock icon show up?

Also, when I grabbed my car the USB cables were missing.. Wouldn't be having them if someone didn't stop me to ask if I was willing to switch one of the cables. It seems like a common issue. Also had an issue with the hood. Seemed like a small glob of paint from overspray. It was hard to tell until I looked up close. Person beside me, his rear trunk had a chip on his paint. He reported it immediately and would get it serviced. Seems like lots of issues from the influx of cars so inspect ur cars guys!

Did you proactively set up your car to your home wifi or did you just get an alarm clock icon show up?

I had no idea that WiFi was available on the Model 3 now. Which software version enabled it? My surprise is based on Page 103 of the Owner's Manual (April 20, 2018) that states: Note: Wi-Fi is not available at this time but is expected to be implemented in a near future software update.

Mine is 5:15 tomorrow after I had it rescheduled from Wednesday 4 hours before my original delivery date. The delivery advisors seem way too busy to even send a reply or text (understably I guess?). The wait is finally over!

In and out in an hour. I did feel rushed as I found some issues with the front back trunk light being miss aligned and it wasn't something they could fix on the spot. I drove to Lawrence and set up an appointment.

Also, the A pillar on the passenger side had a finger print and a slash on it. When I got home and did a walk around, the driver side rear tiny triangle shape window is chipped (not a huge deal but it may grow?).

Otherwise, no issues. Love the acceleration. 0-60 in a couple of seconds; the insta regen braking takes some getting used to though :).

Quirky thing with the music player. Search by Song name, find song, click on song and get a random song from the same artist or another artist. Anyone else? (How do I favorite 1 song??! - make a play list?)

I had no idea that WiFi was available on the Model 3 now. Which software version enabled it? My surprise is based on Page 103 of the Owner's Manual (April 20, 2018) that states: Note: Wi-Fi is not available at this time but is expected to be implemented in a near future software update.

WiFi is not yet available outside of service centers.

In and out in an hour. I did feel rushed as I found some issues with the front back trunk light being miss aligned and it wasn't something they could fix on the spot. I drove to Lawrence and set up an appointment.

Also, the A pillar on the passenger side had a finger print and a slash on it. When I got home and did a walk around, the driver side rear tiny triangle shape window is chipped (not a huge deal but it may grow?).

Otherwise, no issues. Love the acceleration. 0-60 in a couple of seconds; the insta regen braking takes some getting used to though :).

Quirky thing with the music player. Search by Song name, find song, click on song and get a random song from the same artist or another artist. Anyone else? (How do I favorite 1 song??! - make a play list?)

Did u drive inside the Lawrence service bay?

I wasn’t rushed at all. In fact it was me saying ya I’ll figure it out myself when they were showing me the screen features. I had plenty of time to look over the car. When I was satisfied it was good i just wanted to drive it. Screwed around in the lot for a bit getting used to the brakes and left.

Reactions: navguy12
Had my appointment at 3:45pm on June 7th. Went as smooth as it could have. Showed up at 3:30, and within 15 minutes a guy came out, showed me my car and I noticed a dent bottom of the passanger side door. Car was kinda dirty too. They cleaned the area but the dent is still there, i got it noted. Then signed papers for 15-25 min and then took my keys and left. Was pretty smooth but leaving the center was terrible. Nobody let the Tesla’s leave haha.

Did u drive inside the Lawrence service bay?

No, it was late and the service manager welcomed me to the Tesla family and made an appoint for next Thursday to address the issues. The show room was empty except for a few S's. I assume there are deliveries coming out of here or they're clearing space in anticipation for a bunch of service calls for M3s.

• Informative
Reactions: akidesir