Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ipad Suction Cup Mount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The idea of a suction cup or other dash mount or the like did not appeal to me. But my iPad Mini lies perfectly flat on top of the dividers in the Tesla Premium Center console. A bit of clear Velcro on the top edge of the dividers and the bottom of the iPad prevents the iPad from slipping around and you can close the top of the console and make the whole thing disappear. As I use the iPad mostly for listening to audiobooks when I travel, it's the perfect set up for me.

DSC_6342.jpg

DSC_6343.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_6342.jpg
    DSC_6342.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC_6343.jpg
    DSC_6343.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 270
I use this in my P85D
Amazon.com: #1 Magnetic Cell Phone Holder by DAFQCO - for All Phone Sizes Apple or Android - Best Quality Adhesive Base - Installs on Any Surface - Desk, Wall, or Dashboard - Luxurious and Compact - Rotates 360 Degrees: Cell Phones Accessories

With the thin plate directly attached to the device both an iPhone 6 in the leather case an iPad Mini 3 with no case can withstand insane mode acceleration. The ball mount that goes on the dash was put to the right of the steering wheel giving it easy access to power and when nothing is attached the mount doesn't look ugly.

is that a stylus below the AC controls? what is that? looks awesome

The idea of a suction cup or other dash mount or the like did not appeal to me. But my iPad Mini lies perfectly flat on top of the dividers in the Tesla Premium Center console. A bit of clear Velcro on the top edge of the dividers and the bottom of the iPad prevents the iPad from slipping around and you can close the top of the console and make the whole thing disappear. As I use the iPad mostly for listening to audiobooks when I travel, it's the perfect set up for me.

View attachment 88707

View attachment 88708