Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone notifications stopped working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We lost charge and software install notifications again last couple of days.

Mix of legacy iOS 12.5.x / iOS 14.x, old 3.x / new 4.x iPhone apps and 2021.24.5 / 2021.32.20.1

I checked on a new iOS 15 phone with latest v4 app version. I found my notifications for charge start and end turned off. I have seen these notifications turn themselves off in the past, so this won't be the first occurrence - iirc last time it seemed to be following the account rather than the device or car.

I've not charged since so I'm not sure if thats it sorted and the problem with no notifications has affected multiple drivers, different accounts, same car, different generations of phone and apps. But having notifications turned off is certainly not going to help matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: theslimshadyist
I checked on a new iOS 15 phone with latest v4 app version. I found my notifications for charge start and end turned off. I have seen these notifications turn themselves off in the past, so this won't be the first occurrence - iirc last time it seemed to be following the account rather than the device or car.

I've not charged since so I'm not sure if thats it sorted and the problem with no notifications has affected multiple drivers, different accounts, same car, different generations of phone and apps. But having notifications turned off is certainly not going to help matters.

And notification started working again this morning - nothing first charge of the day, but got charge notification for start of second charge of the day.

So what changed between the two? Well its all coincided with getting our invoice through from a recent (mobile) service and the service 'paperwork'' being finalised. So definitely some mileage in that some missing notifications may be related to service requests in progress.