Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked my software and it says it’s up to date, I thought we’d have the matrix LED option but I don’t see it.
"Tesla is turning on the adaptive headlights in the refreshed Model 3 with the first software update of the year. So far, the 2024.2 version mainly concerns the refreshed Model 3 in Europe."

Which version of software so you have, mine days up to date but it's still 2023.12 I think

Reactions: Brian O
Hey Jimmy, Have you tried the auto pilot yet? I didn’t really remember to try it during my test drive. I am curious how it fares on Irish roads. Is it just a glorified adaptive cruise control or a bit more than that. Also did anyone purchase advanced auto pilot?
I tried autopilot, fine on the motorway but I tried it on an N road and I had take over, it couldn’t handle the band bends.

Reactions: routya and Jimmyj07
Hey Jimmy, Have you tried the auto pilot yet? I didn’t really remember to try it during my test drive. I am curious how it fares on Irish roads. Is it just a glorified adaptive cruise control or a bit more than that. Also did anyone purchase advanced auto pilot?
Hey, I've not tried it yet, only used the traffic aware cruise control which is pretty good. Going for a drive tomorrow so will try out auto pilot and let you know

Reactions: routya
Jimmy those covers look seriously good. I bought the smaller centre caps and individual wheel nut covers, but the hubcaps have been far more impressive looking that I thought so I haven't taken them off yet.

It was a lovely weekend playing with the new toy. Mostly getting things properly set up and learning where I can. I haven't tried autopilot yet.

Has anybody else been getting loads of thumbs up, acknowledged etc when out driving? I even got a thumbs up from a diesel Audi A4 and a Golf GTI!

Reactions: dokkles
Anyone with a March 1-16 delivery date heard anything on delivery dates? I confirmed that my car is on (well was on) Poseidon that docked in Zebrugge but not heard anything else since. date slipped a week from original deliver date (22nd Feb was never realistic as Poseidon wasn’t due to dock until 20th).

View attachment 1019002View attachment 1019003swapped out the standard aero covers for these. I like the look and they will show the red caliper covers off nicely once I get those installed. Anyone else planning any mods?
Jimmy can I ask you, are these full alloy wheel covers, or just the centre caps? Hard to tell from here.

I bought a set prior to delivery of the car from Amazon (wheel nut covers x20 and 4 small centre caps), and even though it said available for all Model 3's, I don't think they will fit the Highland.

* A friend who has a Model 3 and has them advised me not to be taking them off and putting back on again unnecessarily due to potentially marking the alloys, so I didn't take them off yet until I have centre caps that fit.

Hey folks, two weeks after collection and now covered 1000 kilometres, I've posted up a thread on my take so far. It's here if anybody wants to have a look. Hope everybody so far is enjoying theirs : )

Finally collected mine today afternoon at cork. Yay!
model 3 SR.
Ordered Nov 6, VIN 29th Jan, delivery moved thrice to finally Mar 21st. Very nice experience at Cork. Very helpful staff and quick process. Loved the whole collection process. Nothing like I have ever seen experienced before. Car had 75% charge when I took the delivery. Love the car, can’t wait to explore and discover the features. Cheers!

Reactions: ColR