TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Irony of ironies

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by dhrivnak, Jul 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

IMG_1676.JPG Tonight I had to rescue a motorist who ran out of gas on the interstate. So I had to make a stop at one of those gas stations

• Funny x 7
    • Love x 6
    • Like x 2
  2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

That's priceless! Sorry you had to stink up your car transporting a can of gas.

• Like x 1
  3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

You are very kind. I have not been to a gas station since October 2014.

I did see a Model S exiting a local gas station last month: I assume he was adding air to his tires.

4. DOCAL

DOCAL Member

I visit the local Rotten Robbie in my S quite often - good snack selection.