Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is 8-12 Week Delivery Estimate accurate these days?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had an Audi A3 E-tron getting 20 mi electric as intro to EV. But, due to a recent, serious accident in WPB Florida getting hit from the rear while stopped at a traffic light about 60mph, (I was not hurt amazingly) the car was totaled so, a good chance to order a M3 (July 10th). I also learned the beauty of GAP insurance - all Audi leases include that coverage. I am free and clear and looking forward to the M3 I ordered. By the way, it's the Wild West here driving in South Florida. People don't use turn signals and blow red lights. Beware. Hoping to receive it on the shorter end of the estimated 4 weeks. (M3 White, white interior, Std range +, 18 inch std wheels).

Just a quick note for anyone who has placed an order in say the last 3 weeks;
Tesla's website is reporting an uniform 8-12 week delivery estimate for all configs of M3s;
Has anyone else ordered recently, gotten a similarly long estimate but taken delivery more quickly?

Just wanted to get a sense if 8-12 weeks really is legit

John

It wasn't for me (DFW, TX). Said 8-12 when I ordered it but we got ours in a week.