Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Web browser supposed to suck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The company it so focused on FSD to the detriment of all other things. Examples. Browser crash in 2020 X all the time. No fix. PARK ASSIST unavailable every minute on some drives until got FSD beta code and better in that code. Auto wipers SUCK. Auto highs worst of any car I have. Thought they might be better in FSD beta but no. All in Beta and no visible plan to fix and get out of beta. Because it appears all they care about is FSD and frivolous stuff (more games, Fart noises, etc)

The browser does suck and so I use it infrequently. But..for those who have it just keep crashing when trying to load…..if you will delete all of the navigation location history (one by one) and then do a reboot…… this will usually solve that and make the browser just back to suck level.
Dont know why this works it is something I read a couple years ago and I do it every 6 months or so if I remember. May have something to do with freeing up cache memory? I used to have do this as well as pull up the “sketch drawing“ app in background just to make my slacker radio work correctly back in the MCU 1 days (now on MCU2).
Somehow I always thought these problems were related.
Maybe a smart computer guy can weigh in.

give it a try tho…should Get you running at least back up to suck level..