Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the X anywhere in the UK for viewing yet? (dealerships, roadshows, car shows, etc)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it is likely that the first time you will be able to see X in left hand drive will be at the Goodwood Festival of Speed from 23rd to 26th June. Tesla have a stand there and FOS has taken over as the defacto British Motor Show with manufacturers spending vast amounts of cash. It is the place to launch a new car.
I expect to see one car on the stand and one in the Supercar run.

In the recent Tesla clubhouse meeting announcements (in a couple of weeks), a model X should be available for viewing. It's going to be a LHD model, but at least gives Tesla owners an opportunity to see one in the flesh. I'm going to the one at Heathrow on Sunday 24th, and will be armed with my camera :)

In the recent Tesla clubhouse meeting announcements (in a couple of weeks), a model X should be available for viewing. It's going to be a LHD model, but at least gives Tesla owners an opportunity to see one in the flesh. I'm going to the one at Heathrow on Sunday 24th, and will be armed with my camera :)

Did you end up going? What was your impression?

Tesla said that the X will be around for test driving this summer.

Has anyone else seen it yet in the UK?

Did you end up going? What was your impression?

Tesla said that the X will be around for test driving this summer.

Has anyone else seen it yet in the UK?

I went to the X event at WD. I thought the car looked fantastic in the flesh. I was particularly impressed with the new front seats as well.

I have one of the first reservations and was told to expect to configure the car in June with delivery in October. We shall see what actually happens but I can't wait!

A few photos I took:

i-fTtJLk9-L.jpg

i-tdNpgCS-L.jpg

i-BDsXnDS-L.jpg

i-C5MDV9P-L.jpg

i-xJ5q8gQ-L.jpg

Reactions: mcmcmc and zag2me
I have just got back from Goodwood Breakfast Club where Tesla had three Model S for people to sit in. Spoke to the Tesla person manning the display and got confirmation that they expect to have an X on display at the Goodwood Festival of Speed from 23rd to 26th June. So that's (semi) official!
I was also told that they have an S with the new nose in the Tesla Gatwick showroom at the moment

I have just got back from Goodwood Breakfast Club where Tesla had three Model S for people to sit in. Spoke to the Tesla person manning the display and got confirmation that they expect to have an X on display at the Goodwood Festival of Speed from 23rd to 26th June. So that's (semi) official!
I was also told that they have an S with the new nose in the Tesla Gatwick showroom at the moment
I was at West Drayton on Saturday for my first 360 event which was very good and informative. They also had a new facelift right-hand drive S that looked very nice.

Excuse the mediocre phone photo
i-5xRBh86-L.jpg