Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there really a refresh for q2/q3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw the video from Like Tesla on YouTube about how there's supposedly a refresh for Model S and X in the second half of the year. Does anyone here actually think that's likely, given that the Raven refresh just started shipping a little bit ago?

Asking because I ordered a Model X that is looking like it might not make it by the June cutoff and wondering if I should cancel and wait for the fall refresh. Higher charging speeds and longer range would be great. Don't really care either way about the more Spartan interior. (If any of that is actually true, which, I don't know if I trust it at all, since it's like one random YouTuber speaking for an anonymous source).

Thoughts?
-Nate

There's always going to be something new coming out "soon".

No one knows if there's a refresh coming Q3 or not, so it's up to you to decide. Personally, I don't like the Model 3 interior that much, so if the rumoured changes to S and X are going to replicate that, I rather get the current raven.

Reactions: davezforce
If you don't like the changes, you can pick up an Inventory car for a cheaper price. Normally I'd say if you like what you see, buy it now, but everything from the past 2 years points to a refresh happening q3/q4 this year, so I'd say go ahead and wait if you can.

Something big is coming, we “know” this, there’s evidence all over the place raven was a piece of it but not all of it. Who knows when the rest will drop. My guess is sometime late this year or early next year, but that is a pure speculative guess to when.