Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is your existing order a model y p or model y LR?

Which trim did you finally order (filled or unfilled and after all modifications)?

• Performance (filled)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Long range (filled)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Performance (pending)

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Long range (pending)

Votes: 35 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The EDD is sooner than LR so I think more are being ordered.
Yes. In order to get the MY sooner, many are getting the MYP, which is now less costly than the MYLR was just a few months ago.

Learned some scary info today from the Service Center. My Nov 21 MYP which I delayed in the hustle of the 4680 debacle, is now scheduled to be delivered with an EDD of May 17 to May 31. I will be out of the country until May 21. The SA said, "Sorry, if the car comes in, you have to accept it in three (3) days or it goes to the next person on the list. Say what? It's my 7th Tesla. Her response, "So what?" She did however put a note in my file and my hope now is that I don't get a VIN and delivery date soon.

Once the VIN is assigned, do they usually schedule a delivery date very soon? I don't have a VIN yet.

I have been trying to get on with DCU for their great rates. 2.24% for 65 mo and another 0.25 if you buy an EV, therefore 1.99%, but has been painful to get an account. I have been trying for two weeks. They don't accept PNC bank and because my credit cards all operate out of my office, they decline because the credit union only uses home address. A pure dilemma. Waiting for someone to contact me about approval after providing two govt IDs, light bill, SS Card, and a mortgage statement. Normally, I would have given up already, but it is an amazing rate. Tesla is 3.24%. I refuse to pay cash, when I can get money for 1.99%

A load of new Teslas arrives at Merritt Island, FL The back of the RED one is covered in "love bugs" which eat through the paint if left for 24 hours (Ouch!)
SA said they are getting a truck from Fremont every other day now.

Pick One.jpg