Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read that the IDF has now surrounded the hospital which houses Hamas headquarters and command center. The article I’m posting from X provides a video from a Palestinian doctor stating that the hospital is now empty. There are english subtitles that correspond to her statements. Here is the summary that precedes the video, “Dr.Sarah Alsaqa from Al shifa hospital, confirming that IDF has evacuated the hospital and that it is now empty. Israel has done everything possible to keep civilian deaths to a minimum and the Dr confirms this.”

I read that the IDF has now surrounded the hospital which houses Hamas headquarters and command center. The article I’m posting from X provides a video from a Palestinian doctor stating that the hospital is now empty. There are english subtitles that correspond to her statements. Here is the summary that precedes the video, “Dr.Sarah Alsaqa from Al shifa hospital, confirming that IDF has evacuated the hospital and that it is now empty. Israel has done everything possible to keep civilian deaths to a minimum and the Dr confirms this.”

Fyi - I’ve seen reports on X and in The Washington Post, that make me question if what I posted above is accurate. So for now, I think I need more info.