Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gantz made a huge political deal threatening he would leave the war cabinet unless Netanyahu submitted a formal plan for Gaza once Hamas was destroyed. Yet I don't recall Gantz making any suggestions or recommendations.

It's all theater with Biden and US Democrats cynically trying to divide Israel because they hate Netanyahu and have to pretend to kiss up to the Young and Stupid who are busy vandalizing and desecrating US monuments, shutting down access to airports and intimidating Jews in Universities and at their private homes.

I disagree with this cynical view. The administration is trying to walk a fine line between two vocal factions within the party. I think appropriately they are trying to give aid to the innocents caught in the crossfire while trying to support Israel in defending itself while also trying to curb actions which are more like bullying. It's an impossible task and because of that they are failing. The goals are appropriate, but the execution was never going to work.

Reactions: iPlug
The administration is trying to walk a fine line between two vocal factions within the party.
One of those party factions are Islamist and anti-Semitic nuts going around and vandalizing and desecrating US monuments, public buildings, synagogues, college campuses and creating mayhem on streets blocking roads to airports and bridges.

Here is a group in Toronto roaming around Jewish neighborhoods trying to intimidate Jews.

These thugs should be ostracized by Biden and the Democrats, not entertained as party members in good standing.

One of those party factions are Islamist and anti-Semitic nuts going around and vandalizing and desecrating US monuments, public buildings, synagogues, college campuses and creating mayhem on streets blocking roads to airports and bridges.

Here is a group in Toronto roaming around Jewish neighborhoods trying to intimidate Jews.

These thugs should be ostracized by Biden and the Democrats, not entertained as party members in good standing.

I’m sure these Democratic thugs wearing their Build Back Better hats and flying their Biden flags, protesting for peace… in Canada, are truly awful people. Thanks for calling that out in your completely non political post.

Reactions: DrGriz
Now the pro-Hamas "protesters" are taking over buildings and essentially holding people hostage?

How are these people not considered terrorists since they are using violence and intimidation to impose their political will on others? And why are so many elected US Democrats so scared of offending these people?

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz