Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I've gone grey, grey, and more grey.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome pic of your grey. Super unique look with those Aero wheels. Love how the car has such a versatile aesthetic.

The piping does have more a contrast than how it appears in the pic. It's the same as, or very similar to, to alcantara headliner. It was just a very grey and overcast day here yesterday, and I'm a terrible photographer.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally...I was going to go with black w grey dots and trim for the mats, until Drew at Cocomats sent me some samples and convinced me to go grey. Very happy with the results and so much better than the flimsy Tesla mats that kept folding over. Everyone that gets in the car comments on how great the mats look and feel.

My pics definitely fall short of showing off the true color. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed with the grey performance seats. I've always demanded black in the past, for good reason, but this time the grey is really a nice and refreshing departure.

- - - Updated - - -

I never thought about placing a mount on that side. I didn't want to clutter up the display side, so I haven't explored further. Time to look for a mount that fits on the armrest panel.

Thanks, yeah it's neat. Ahh that color piping would tie the interior together, cool.

Those mats are cool, and brighten the interior a bit too. The all black on mine is really dark especially at night--drop something on the floor.. just forget it until you get home. :) Maybe a medium gray color mat would help that and still look good.

I kinda put my phone mount there by accident--was just looking for a quick place to stick it when I first got the car.... but ended up liking it.

-m

No AS Grey but Grey/Grey!!!

DSC00029.jpg
DSC00031.jpg
DSC00035.jpg
DSC00038.jpg
DSC00042.jpg
DSC00044.jpg