Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The loan processor assigned to me is very busy and never returns my calls.
Also it doesn't help that they will only mail the check to Tesla directly so that is another couple days to process.
I'll probably wait until the day before I have to pick up to apply via Tesla app...or does that take time too?
I was planning on doing the same, Tesla rep said process should take 24 hours if you have good credit

Went to Tesla show room today and looks like Austin still cranking out without matrix headlights...Saw a guy who picked up the car without one.
Asked a SA about my order...nothing helpful other than "it's coming soon"... how soon? No idea but soon.
Please don't flip over the SA's desk

Dude, my OD is 1/13 and still waiting for VIN while seeing peeps with OD 1/14 plus getting VINs left and right (same model/color/option)... I'm about to flip over the freaking table over ...

...until I saw yours with OD 1/12 and still without VIN .... WTH? Don't they go in order? arghhh!!!

My EDD now updated today to 2/9-2/17.
Might have to finance with Tesla and refinance with TowerFCU later.
They are taking too long to process my loan!
If you have membership approved and loan pending, call in and have the rep give you the loan processors extension; my rep was awesome she notified my processor and they sent out my esign docs, I signed them, and she sent out the check to me overnight should arrive tomorrow, so I set my delivery for Sunday 2/12, worked out perfectly all in half a day

If you have membership approved and loan pending, call in and have the rep give you the loan processors extension; my rep was awesome she notified my processor and they sent out my esign docs, I signed them, and she sent out the check to me overnight should arrive tomorrow, so I set my delivery for Sunday 2/12, worked out perfectly all in half a day
That is good to know, do they mail you the check or mail Tesla?

The problem for me is my loan processor never picks up nor returns my calls/messages/online messages…

Membership was approved before as well.

I got two text messages from Tesla today. One letting me know that I can do a trade in and another letting me know I can add more upgrades since the tax credit limit increased to $80,000.

These are the first texts I got from them since the day I ordered (Jan 17).

Anyone else receive texts like this? Today or as you got close to your EDD or VIN date? 8 days until my EDD range starts
I never got the upsell text from Tesla, am I not good enough??

The problem for me is my loan processor never picks up nor returns my calls/messages/online messages…

Membership was approved before as well.
Maybe try calling into a rep and see if they can change your advisor or at least get a hold of them, my processor’s name is Monique she was very quick to respond for the hour that we communicated thru messages