Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow.. Congrats!!
You ordered 3 in the morning? Not sleeping?
Thank you. Well, as soon as the price cuts happened on Feb 12, I saw it. Was debating whether it will go down further or not. Like I remember in December, Tesla started off with some offers and they increased the offer and perks as they got closer to end of December. But then realized with all of the issues and Elon Musk's comments about "volume over margin", as well as the news going around demand issues, I felt it was highly unlikely that it will go down under. And then I also knew the barage of orders that would come in later on 13th, that would push the delivery... Took me few hours to think (haha) as well as kept me awake until I finally pulled the plug... haha

As a side note, I really feel happy ("for now") because these configs (Blue+White, etc.) are $500+, thus no longer qualify for the tax credit and NJ rebate. But for folks who purchased in the first week after cuts would still qualify. So.. "seems like" it was worth being awake....

Order Date: 1/24
Blue/White/LR/19 rims
Towing package
EDD: Jan-Mar
East Coast/DC

I seem to be the unicorn. I don’t see many LR blue/white/towing. I love this thread, though.
I think the main reason is because that combination of pricing would make the MSRP over $55k which would mean it would exceed the cap for the federal tax incentive of $7,500 for those who qualify.

Any January orders get a vin number yet? I ordered early January and ni vin number so far. I ordered the MY LR white with black interior. No options.
Yes a lot of them did. Check out the other forum named EDD for orders placed in January 2023. This room is for people who ordered Blue car with white interior. They make these in limited quantities so it’s a bit slower to get vins. But even here 2 people got their vins.