Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FLASH! MYLR Blue/White/20 available now from inventory in Cleveland.

DOUBLE FLASH! MYLR Blue/White/19 also available from inventory also in Cleveland

Both are 5-seaters
Thanks for the heads up. Cleveland is a 4.5hr drive for me, so I that is an option. But I really don't want the 20" wheels - maximizing range is more important than appearance to me. (The 19" one is already gone)

I hope that I'll get my car in March and that I'll be able to get the tax rebate. Hopefully it all works out! It is so stressful that we have no idea what is going to happen with the tax credit :/

Thanks for the heads up. Cleveland is a 4.5hr drive for me, so I that is an option. But I really don't want the 20" wheels - maximizing range is more important than appearance to me. (The 19" one is already gone)

I hope that I'll get my car in March and that I'll be able to get the tax rebate. Hopefully it all works out! It is so stressful that we have no idea what is going to happen with the tax credit :/
Another MYLR Blue/White/19/5 just popped up in Cleveland.

Reactions: NooTec
For anyone looking to jump the queue, here are the blue/white MYLRs available from national inventory this morning. The first four are 5-seat, the last two are 7-seat, the second one has a tow hitch:
Screenshot_20230216_072944_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: hoax.killer
How does one get ahold of their sa?
I called the Lyndhurst (Cleveland) SC directly because I thought they'd have a better handle on ETA and delivery dates. Virtually any SA at any SC can pull up your order and make changes, but you're probably better off calling either the SC where your original order is to be delivered, or the one you want to switch to. They're pretty busy right now, so you might get voice-mail, but if you really want to get a vehicle from inventory, hang up and call again until a human picks up. I think I had to call the Cleveland SC four or five times before I got a real person.

So u picked up in different state?I see a lot in Ohio but when I asked Tesla chat they said they will not transfer inventory. I would be willing to pickup in different state but wasn’t sure how registration works as they specifically state which states it can be registered in
I did not pick it up in another state. When Tesla releases inventory, the vehicle can only be registered in the states within the region/market designated for it. If you view the specific vehicle on Tesla’s site, it will list the states it can be registered in. Some states are their own region, and some regions have multiple states. Bottom line is to check the site and make sure it can be registered in your state. As for picking it up from another state, I haven’t walked that road.