Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could you share what accessories you bought from Aliexpress ? linking those works as well.
Every time I see Aliexpress, I think of Alien Express

Bought way too much stuff before actually getting the car, even had to return wheel covers that I don't need since I switched from MYLR to MYP

Last edited:
Every time I see Aliexpress, I think of Alien Express

Bought way too much stuff before actually getting the car, even had to return wheel covers that I don't need since I switched from MYLR to MYP
Thank you @chobra for sharing these accessories and their links.

Reactions: chobra
Screenshot 2023-02-23 12.08.52 AM.png

Update:

Blue / white 5 seat MYLR. Ordered 1/14 and picked up 2/21. Arrived a few days early and I was invited to schedule an earlier pick up but had already cleared my schedule for the 21st so stuck with it.

Great and quick delivery experience. So far no build issues I can see.

Interestingly, I picked the car up at the Lawrenceville NJ delivery center. That center uses a parking lot at a mall across the highway for overflow. I was driving by on the Subday before I took delivery and decided to see if I could find the car there.

Sure enough, I did and did an exterior inspection. At that time, the driver's side taillight cover was misaligned and the top edge was protruding from the body. By the time I picked it up, this was no longer the case and both taillights had their edges flush with the body panels and symmetrical. Somebody at that delivery center is on top of things without the customer even having to ask.