Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda V4 Wireless Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am still waiting on this stupid Jeda pad. I am not cancelling with the hope and dream the latest version will work for me. It seems like for some people it does work and for others it doesn't.

That is a really thick case. I would expect you to have problems charging on any wireless pad. The back isn’t flat and the distance between the phone and the pad is at least a few mm.

You're probably right.

I just upgraded from the an iphone 8+ to this iphone 13 pro max. i had the exact brand model/case for my iphone 8+ and it worked great - so i just went back to it. Weird thing is the iphone 8+ with case charged in the MY and BOTH phones with cases worked wireless charging at home. But I see that people mentioned coil placement or something with the Tesla pad. I've already purchased a few other phone cases. Hopefully they work. I'm trying to find a happy medium where I can max phone protection but not lose wireless charging capability in the MY.

You're probably right.

I just upgraded from the an iphone 8+ to this iphone 13 pro max. i had the exact brand model/case for my iphone 8+ and it worked great - so i just went back to it. Weird thing is the iphone 8+ with case charged in the MY and BOTH phones with cases worked wireless charging at home. But I see that people mentioned coil placement or something with the Tesla pad. I've already purchased a few other phone cases. Hopefully they work. I'm trying to find a happy medium where I can max phone protection but not lose wireless charging capability in the MY.
Yeah it seems the Magsafe equipped phones are less forgiving with pad placement and proximity. I upgraded from an iPhone 11 to a 13 Pro and it won’t charge properly on my Jeda v2 in an Apple OEM Leather Magsafe case. I was hoping the V4 would be the answer I was looking for.

DONT BUY FROM THESE GUYS OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!
Maybe if your lucky by the signs of everyone’s post one out of 50 work???

RUN AWAY AND DONT LOOK BACK!!!

MAKE A STICKY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW NOT TO BUT FROM THESE RIPPOFF ARTISTS!!!

So I got my pad and it actually works. 2020 Model Y. Whats annoying is the right side doesn't work because I the pad needs to use BOTH of the two USB ports. So now I've ordered a Jeda Hub to make the right side work for my wife too. I'm not sure why it works for some and not others. That second USB port is used for my dashcam/sentry since I don't have USB in glove compartment like 2021 Model Y does.

I am having the same issues with the v4 pad. Have been waiting 2 months so far on a replacement and Jeda is essentially ghosting me when I try to get any type of response from customer service. Very disappointing.
i do keep getting emails from them about new product offers and sales, but absolutely horrible support on existing orders.
Well I finally received a replacement v4 pad from Jeda and unfortunately it does not work any better than the original one. The replacement was supposed to be “new and improved” based on information sent to me by Jeda customer service, but it simply does not work. I will be requesting a refund as it does not seem to be a reliable product.

So I did something against my better judgement and I bought the V4 pad. I spoke with Jeda customer support before ordering and got their assurances in text that it would work for my 13 Pro, 11, Xr and 8+.

I received it in the mail two days ago and I can happily report that it does indeed work! I've been charging my 13 Pro which is in an Apple leather Magsafe case daily and it charges just fine. The Magsafe magnets are indeed weak but they do grab.

Just another data point on the issue.

I am still not receiving ANY wireless charging from the MY OEM charger. I am wondering if it was ever connected. Does anyone know how to remove the OEM charger? Thought it would be worth checking. I have the newer console.

Attachments

• center console.JPG
    center console.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 128
I am still not receiving ANY wireless charging from the MY OEM charger. I am wondering if it was ever connected. Does anyone know how to remove the OEM charger? Thought it would be worth checking. I have the newer console.
When did you take delivery? Open the center console door and check to see if your USB-C ports are installed. Tesla delivered a bunch of cars in the past month or two without the USB hardware installed and as a result the charging pad won't work either.

Hoping this is the culprit.

When did you take delivery? Open the center console door and check to see if your USB-C ports are installed. Tesla delivered a bunch of cars in the past month or two without the USB hardware installed and as a result the charging pad won't work either.

Hoping this is the culprit.
Tony, thanks for the suggestion. Yes, everything is there (we took deliver last June when components were available). Hope you have a terrific Christmas! Drive well!

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Like some I went against my better judgement and ordered the V4 to charge my Pixel 6 Pro but only the right side would charge. Thinking I had received a defective unit I requested a replacement after going through their troubleshooting and nagging them till I got one. Well, lo and behold the replacement unit left side didn't work nor does the landscape with my Pixel 6 Pro. Right side charges perfectly. I've requested a refund. Last time I ever buy anything from Jeda.

Like some I went against my better judgement and ordered the V4 to charge my Pixel 6 Pro but only the right side would charge. Thinking I had received a defective unit I requested a replacement after going through their troubleshooting and nagging them till I got one. Well, lo and behold the replacement unit left side didn't work nor does the landscape with my Pixel 6 Pro. Right side charges perfectly. I've requested a refund. Last time I ever buy anything from Jeda.
that’s just sad. It’s unfortunate because their hubs work great but this wireless charger needs to be pulled from the market immediately.