I have a Model 3 reservation. About 3 or 4 months ago, Tesla started proposing leasing rates of 0.25% here in Switzerland. I said to my self that I would wait until the M3 final reveal (almost a month ago already) to decide if I would rather buy an S75D. While waiting, several things happened. As you know, prices went down, options were combined and it seems like they made some adjustments to the US$/Swiss Franc exchange rate. Prices must have been so low that they decided to bump the leasing rates up to 0.75% and this scared me a bit. However, prices are now at an all-time low. What I have read here and some other places is that there's no good time to buy a Tesla. But people seem to agree that closer to quarterly reports, things "happen" in the Tesla universe. There's also this now popular believe that an updated interior should show up any time soon. Or that prices for the 100D should go down. Of course, I understand nobody knows for sure any of those things So my whole dilema is: I believe the next report should be in November, right? So many things might happen in 3 months Things "happening" in the Tesla universe are not always good. Options disappear, even whole models disappear! The US$/Swiss franc rates could always change back and prices could go up again for the Swiss market The 0.75% leasing rate could go up again. I think it used to be around 4% The European S75D seems to be receiving an 85 kWh battery. This might mean that the 75 is about to disappear and an 85 will be re-introduced. This might give me the option to buy a 75 now and probably pay for un unlock when/if I need it So knowing all these facts, what do you guys think I should do? And another question (which I also understand nobody knows the answer to for sure...): do you think it is reasonable to think that I will also get the 85 kWh battery as it has been the case lately for other European 75s? Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom and experience and sorry for the long post!