Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June NoVA meet at new Tysons Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounding great!. I did tell Brio that some people might be coming but I said that it was 'loose' so no requirement. The lots will be empty at 9 but as it gets past noon they fill to the top especially for the movies. We should be fine. But if you stay late expect a few mins to get out.

Very much looking forward to seeing everybody. (nrc: will you get a loaner that maybe could pop by in the morning for pics? Then the next time people see you they'll be confused about your other car.)

hi dockt, might there be a parking location that would have a nice looking backdrop for suitable pic taking?

- - - Updated - - -

hi Ven Rala, we will be departing from Cantrell rd. in SS to go to Tyson's. pls. let us know if you would like to caravan.

Linkster, thanks for the offer but I am in Chevy Chase so I would have to drive a ways in the opposite direction to get up there. Will see you all there!

Great event. Thx Dockt for getting it together and Cirrus for the coffee and munchkins. This was my best photo.
avumuva3.jpg

Hope iphone panoramic to forum transfer works ok

First of all, that was a great get together. Loved seeing everybody and being a part of it. What was the total cars? 29 or so? Thanks for all the pics!

Noone else mentioned it: note that we had a guy taking photos and notes that said he will posting something on Jalopnik, and there was a lady lady talking to a few of us in the store from the Washington Post. We'll see what news we have brought forth.

Lanny_Pano-01.jpg

I counted 29 cars. There are 28 in this photo and one model S had to leave before this was taken.

The reporter from the Washington Post was Stefanie Dazio. She had come to work on a story about the Virginia auto licensing laws that are affecting Tesla. It was just serendipity that a bunch of happy Tesla owners happened to be there at the same time.

Enjoyed seeing everyone!

Lanny

Great photos! I'm sorry I couldn't make this one. I was driving the family out to the beach. I'm happy to report that I was able to successfully tap the dryer outlet at the beach house. It took a home-made 14-30 to 14-50 adapter, a 14-50 extension cord and a dialed-down Model S.

Had a grand time with y'all!

It was WELL worth the drive up from Williamsburg! Might it be a good location for future events (Tesla store, charging, eats, and if the weather doesn't cooperate we can just reduce our elevation by approx. 15')? Looking forward to the next event with an order of magnitude increase in participants. Nice specific parking location GatorEight.

Thanks Dockt!

david & angelia