Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern Virginia Model S Owners!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Spotted this today at Dulles Town center Mall near the cheesecake Factory. I don't know much about the company, looks like they have a lot of chargers in Texas. They do seem to have a fast DC charger 480V, "50 miles in 15 minutes", not sure if this will be that type. I also couldn't figure out what their pricing might be.

View attachment 21867

Spotted this today at Dulles Town center Mall near the cheesecake Factory. I don't know much about the company, looks like they have a lot of chargers in Texas. They do seem to have a fast DC charger 480V, "50 miles in 15 minutes", not sure if this will be that type. I also couldn't figure out what their pricing might be.

Those are CHAdeMo stations, so not Tesla compatible today.

Hey guys, now that the Tysons store is open and the weather is nicer, why don't we do a get-together there? Looks like they have Tesla parking and some type of chargers for anyone traveling from farther out. I can think of about 5 more Loudoun guys not on the list above that we can add.

I can even call up the store and see if they want to be involved with this for marketing purposes. They may already have an event planned as I was told over the winter that they would have an evening opening event, but everything got delayed with the store.

Otherwise we can meet in the store, take pics, go to the lot, take pics, and go grab some steaks and a cocktail.:beer: Oh yeah, I also need to test drive Andrew's P85+ once he gets it as well:D.

We can make a new thread on this if you guys want as well. Have a great weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Id be very interested in this. Been meaning to get out to tysons and check out the store but havent managed yet.