Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just a funny aside...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my husband. drives a 911Turbo...he is now driving my X on longer drives..(30 min+)We live in sunshine all year long...his conv is ideal for this..however, he has fallen in love with my X & just is totally taken by KAREOKE...omg!! I fractured my elbow so my car is just always available..what happens if he doesn't give it up when I can drive again??

my husband. drives a 911Turbo...he is now driving my X on longer drives..(30 min+)We live in sunshine all year long...his conv is ideal for this..however, he has fallen in love with my X & just is totally taken by KAREOKE...omg!! I fractured my elbow so my car is just always available..what happens if he doesn't give it up when I can drive again??
Drive the Porsche. lol ...In fact, crash it and use the insurance money on another Tesla.

Better idea, tell him the X is yours and reclaim it when you feel well. You might find that he will buy a Tesla for his daily driver! :) You have allowed what women do best. He has had just a taste of paradise and when you withdraw it and say no... it will drive him wild and he will have to somehow have it at all cost. :D You could suggest that he get a portable karaoke machine but I don't think that will satisfy his desire. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelP90DL
You've got my dream garage. Sell me the Turbo cabriolet, buy a Model 3 Performance, and it's a win-win for the both of us.

I got rid of my Model 3 Performance for the Model X. Night and day in favor of the X for me. I’d love a smaller Tesla for my wife but no way I’d get a Model 3, to noisy, to stiff, no hatch and still going through way to many teething pains. Might get a refreshed Model S some day.

Time for him to get is own Model X.

We got a Model 3 and will get rid of our last ICE vehicle in a month. The revolution is here!

Reactions: MichaelP90DL