Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just curious about the age of forum members here

How old are you?

• Under 20

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • 21 to 30

Votes: 66 17.1%
  • 31 to 40

Votes: 116 30.0%
  • 41 to 50

Votes: 92 23.8%
  • 51 to 60

Votes: 62 16.0%
  • 61 and over

Votes: 45 11.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already been discussed a couple times before (maybe even more):
Average age?
Poll: demographic distribution for Model 3 customers
The problem is that the first one isn't a poll and the second is closed (and had problems with overlapping age 35 and not being granular enough for those over 50). Also, unlike the other poll, this one does not display the forum members' names with the results. Some people may not wish to share their ages, so the anonymity of this poll may encourage more members to participate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunarx
I don't know how old I am but assuming the ≡ will appeal to everyone 18 to 80.

Which is why I was surprised to see a writer describing the new battery cells for the ≡ use the word "gangsta" in a recent article. Not exactly a term that appeals to the range of Tesla demographics. But then again the writer also said "... Tesla is HUNGRY and has just kicked down the doors to the cafeteria", so he might be living in his own world.

How old am I?
image.jpg

I'm 65 and quite aware of Teslas previous delays, so if they do run into some prolonged production problems with the model 3 my daughter will be getting the car and she's 35..

Wait a minute. You just gave me an idea. Actually I do know how old I am. 102. Still have my drivers license, but my doctor only gives me two years to live.

Soooooo, would you folks mind signing a petition to bump me to first in line?

You wouldn't mind, would you?

Help a brother out?

• Funny
Reactions: jsanford
Wait a minute. You just gave me an idea. Actually I do know how old I am. 102. Still have my drivers license, but my doctor only gives me two years to live.

Soooooo, would you folks mind signing a petition to bump me to first in line?

You wouldn't mind, would you?

Help a brother out?

Uhhhh....so sorry to hear of your condition. I am totally sympathetic to your plight.

NOW KISS OFF!!! ;)

Dan

Reactions: CoastalCruiser