Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Got FSD - Now What?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my 2018 MS 100D today after install of FSD. So far, I haven’t seen any evidence that I have FSD. How do I take advantage of this feature? What evidence should I see that I even have it?

You should be able to do:

1) Auto Lane Change
2) Navigation on Autopilot (freeways for now)
3) AutoPark
4) Summon
5) Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control

You can turn them on the from the Autopilot menu:

619QH1M.jpg

Last edited:
The lane change thing is OK in my opinion. But that's not $7k worth.
I knew it before I hit Buy. :confused:

It's sort of like when you are a beginning skier after a couple beers who sees a double black diamond slope. Common sense tells you not to do it, but the beer says you-only-live-once.

Reactions: Rg3500
The lane change thing is OK in my opinion. But that's not $7k worth.
I knew it before I hit Buy. :confused:

It's sort of like when you are a beginning skier after a couple beers who sees a double black diamond slope. Common sense tells you not to do it, but the beer says you-only-live-once.
Neh, the beer says you're invincible, so you shouldn't worry about only having one life. :p

PS> True story, I actually did that when I was a teenager - ended literally rolling through most parts of the black diamond course (my first fall-and-roll was within 100 ft of the start, as there was a maybe a 6 ft drop that I didn't quite land). How I didn't just turn into a giant snowball is a mystery to me. I did only do that once though. ;)