Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got my Vin sart with 175 YAHOO.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Y LR AWD Midnight Silver, 5 seat 19 inch . Went into Tesla 1 month ago. Put $100 down to hold, we were not ready to take possession, A week later they called they had one.. We refused put it on hold. Last week I sold the car to Carvana, they gave me 5K more than Tesla offered.Yesterday I called them to question about a Vin, told them that I sold my car and was going crazy. Low and behold I got a Vin today. and an expected delivery of 4/30.. My Vin starts with #175...hopefully its has all of the updates especially the adaptive headlights....

2021 Y LR AWD Midnight Silver, 5 seat 19 inch . Went into Tesla 1 month ago. Put $100 down to hold, we were not ready to take possession, A week later they called they had one.. We refused put it on hold. Last week I sold the car to Carvana, they gave me 5K more than Tesla offered.Yesterday I called them to question about a Vin, told them that I sold my car and was going crazy. Low and behold I got a Vin today. and an expected delivery of 4/30.. My Vin starts with #175...hopefully its has all of the updates especially the adaptive headlights....
I assume you're taking delivery at the Tampa SC. Yours and mine might actually be on the same carrier!