Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got the 2021.44.30 - Anyone else in the GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is what I found so far:

Not for me.... but I'm hoping my heat issue is a faulty cabin temp sensor. Reads ~10-20C lower than the actual temperature.... Car reports 30C inside in the app, it's actually 10C and turns the heat off. Doing a defrost (from the app) instantly brings a ton of heat... but doesn't when driving.

this is what I found so far:

As @Lightbulb noted, those release notes are the same as for the previous release. Tesla often pushes updates with duplicate release notes, indicating that the update is for subtle improvements to existing functionality, bug fixes, security updates, etc. No new features.

Update 2021.44.30 did fix my 2021 M3LR heater/blowing cold issues! It’s not fixing everyone’s though so there is almost certainly some sensors to be replaced in those cars.

This update didn’t change anything for me from 2021.44.25. For some people with 2022 models where the front console usb-c plugs only do power and not data (due to chip shortages), controller only games were removed, Sonic being the big one.

Since it wasn’t an updated that added anything, it’s really odd it wasn’t named 2021.44.25.2 or something instead of a whole new number. But I don’t understand enough about this stuff !