Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered Model S P100D from new Inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, Just a shout out that i just ordered a P100D from the new inventory and looking forward to getting on board with this forum. I've been looking at these cars for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger. Living in CT i'll need to change out the wheels right away once they come in to a winter tire setup though.

Attachments

• marcp100d.jpg
    marcp100d.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 114
Hi all, Just a shout out that i just ordered a P100D from the new inventory and looking forward to getting on board with this forum. I've been looking at these cars for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger. Living in CT i'll need to change out the wheels right away once they come in to a winter tire setup though.
Congratulations!
Welcome!

Reactions: P85_DA
I hope that your experience is better than mine so far. I, too, ordered a 'new' (500 miles) P100 D that was in Greenwich, CT (not far from NY) about 3 week's ago. The so-called inside delivery team member set up a delivery date of Tuesday before Thanksgiving. But so far the car is still in Westchester, NY, not where it is to be delivered. My sales rep is 'lost' as to what is going on and the delivery team has yet to contact me. This is my third Tesla (trading in a 2016 Model X 90D) and it is the worst buying experience I have had. I think the Prius customers get better, coordinated, service. Good luck my friend......

If I may ask, how many miles were on the inventory car when you bought? I think I saw this one in Mass. before I bought mine which was in. CT (Red, not blue). Also, about how much was the 'inventory adjustment' and did you ask to remove the 21 inch rims if you did not want them? I had them removed from mine and got a $4500 credit. I prefer all-season tires anyway.....Good luck my friend.

If I may ask, how many miles were on the inventory car when you bought? I think I saw this one in Mass. before I bought mine which was in. CT (Red, not blue). Also, about how much was the 'inventory adjustment' and did you ask to remove the 21 inch rims if you did not want them? I had them removed from mine and got a $4500 credit. I prefer all-season tires anyway.....Good luck my friend.
Hi John. It says that the car has 50 miles on it only, so i'll be sure to check at the time of delivery. Price adjustment shows 6500 as well. I do want to keep the 21 inch wheels and will get a set of winter wheels and tires since we get enough snow in CT, and i have a steep driveway. Looking forward to it for sure!

Hi John. It says that the car has 50 miles on it only, so i'll be sure to check at the time of delivery. Price adjustment shows 6500 as well. I do want to keep the 21 inch wheels and will get a set of winter wheels and tires since we get enough snow in CT, and i have a steep driveway. Looking forward to it for sure!

Thanks for your response. Seems that you got a new new vehicle with only 50 miles (about the minimum new cars come with). And it appears that you got a decent price adjustment of $6500. My car (if I ever get it) has 500 miles so the price adjustment was more. Hey, we both got some awesome cars.....Good luck!!!

Congrats, welcome to the CT Tesla club. The P100D is an awesome car, although keep in mind you may not be hitting the 2.3 sec 0-60 acceleration times during the cold season.

Tesla drivers have always given me a friendly wave in CT, due to how rare ownership is around here. Supercharging spots are almost always available in any location around here, but particularly in Hartford/West Hartford/Manchester.

Congrats, welcome to the CT Tesla club. The P100D is an awesome car, although keep in mind you may not be hitting the 2.3 sec 0-60 acceleration times during the cold season.

Tesla drivers have always given me a friendly wave in CT, due to how rare ownership is around here. Supercharging spots are almost always available in any location around here, but particularly in Hartford/West Hartford/Manchester.
Thanks!! i know cold weather will be harder on the car, but still better then then 7.2 seconds i'm getting now in my current car for sure. I'm in southern CT so the closest fr us is Milford, but i just found out my place of employment might be adding charging stations, which will be awesome if they do.
I'm in the process now of getting winter wheels and tires, and once i get delivery i'll be posting pictures for sure of the new car :)