TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just ordered my 3rd Tesla

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Cpiguy, May 22, 2019.

1. Cpiguy

Cpiguy Member

Got my M3P about 9 months ago and just love it. A couple month later I took delivery of a 2019 loaded BMW X5 for my wife. Unfortunately my wife just won't drive it. She insists in driving the M3P, leaving me with the X5. Not too shabby, but truth be told, I want to drive my M3P. So when the Y was announced, I placed my deposit immediately, recognizing it's about a year away. Then my son had an accident in his Porsche Macan and the insurance wrote the car off. He always said how much he liked the X5, so we made a deal and he took over my lease. So, I ordered another loaded dual motor M3 for my wife until the model Y becomes available. Problem solved, LOL...

• Like x 4
  2. thaian207

thaian207 Member

Congrats! can't say I'm not jealous wish I have the money for a second M3.

3. M109Rider

M109Rider Active Member

Nice.
    Glad you’re back in the saddle. :)

4. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Supporting Member

Great to hear this sort of thing. If I needed a second car I'd probably do the same.

5. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums

#5 jjrandorin, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Edited this to say what I think is likely to happen :) . Congrats on your additional ride btw!

• Funny x 1
  6. ElectricLee

ElectricLee Member

Will you add a Tesla Cyberpunk Truck?

7. JamesEarl15

JamesEarl15 New Member

Nice, if you ever need to adopt someone else, let me know lol