Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed an order for TM3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in Vancouver there's a bunch of Tesla's sitting at 901 Great Northern way, and sure enough my delivery address on the website changed from Powell to that address.

Is this a temporary delivery location? If so, it's pretty convenient due to the SkyTrain being next door!

Reactions: Arctic_White
Got my VIN in the source code now, although it was strangely shortly after me mentioning to my SA that I had sold my current car.. which turned out not to be true. Now I kinda hope this will be a car manufactured after June 4th 'cause there's no hurry.
So basically, I’m thinking now for me and my April 26th order that since I’ve already waited so long they are just gonna leave me until the end of quarter unless I speak up to my SA? I still do not have a VIN :eek:

Reactions: Arctic_White
Questions for Vancouver delivery, ok to get ICBC +BCAA insurance and plates before picking up? I am going to keep my existing car and will need to get new insurance.
I was told by ICBC that if you're transferring insurance and selling your existing car, you keep your plates due to the covid 19 restrictions. I don't know how that would apply for you though.