Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade In Value before/after photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys just placed an order for a local M3 SR and had a quick question. I’m trading in my vehicle and I got an offer within the app (before submitting photos) of roughly $46.5k. My question is does this change after submitting the photos? Just wanting to confirm if that was an estimate or a more accurate number? Currently under my “final payment” it is showing -$3,405.75 and currently marked as “complete”. Thanks guys.

Hi guys just placed an order for a local M3 SR and had a quick question. I’m trading in my vehicle and I got an offer within the app (before submitting photos) of roughly $46.5k. My question is does this change after submitting the photos? Just wanting to confirm if that was an estimate or a more accurate number? Currently under my “final payment” it is showing -$3,405.75 and currently marked as “complete”. Thanks guys.
You can verify if the offer is final by calling/texting: 510-369-0818.
The trade-in value expire after 30 days, if there is significant change in the condition of the car, or (IIRC) >1K miles change in the odometer.
It's should be final when it shows on the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, still ensure that the value is correct in the MVPA at delivery.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Upvote 0
The photos (by any company that does quotes like this) are used to confirm what you already told them. If you didnt disclose something that shows up in the photos, the offer will change.

Or, Said another way, the offer you received is an estimate, depending on vehicle matching reported condition.

Upvote 0
You can verify if the offer is final by calling/texting: 510-369-0818.
The trade-in value expire after 30 days, if there is significant change in the condition of the car, or (IIRC) >1K miles change in the odometer.
It's should be final when it shows on the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, still ensure that the value is correct in the MVPA at delivery.
Thank you! I’ll reach out to that number now and see what they say. I’ll be sure to double check it the MVPA.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Upvote 0
The photos (by any company that does quotes like this) are used to confirm what you already told them. If you didnt disclose something that shows up in the photos, the offer will change.

Or, Said another way, the offer you received is an estimate, depending on vehicle matching reported condition.
Thank you! Hoping it stays the same then because the car is like new (6 months old). Fingers crossed! Thank you guys

Upvote 0