Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just received Blue / black MY AWD 5xxx VIN, norcal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered sometimes last year, got the car today. Paid full amount on the web site yesterday and somebody dropped the car today just south of SF.

The righ left stop light is a bit misaligned and there are some half dozen scratches on the power gate but that's about it. Not sure I will take it in the shop yet. The display rebooted a couple of times, hopefully it will fix itself after an update.

Got insurance from Tesla $100 cheaper per month than my other insurer - may be a 6 month promotion.

The car is gorgeous, the ride a bit stiff.

I hope other people get lucky and have a better experience than some of the horror stories we see on the internet.

Ordered sometimes last year, got the car today. Paid full amount on the web site yesterday and somebody dropped the car today just south of SF.

The righ left stop light is a bit misaligned and there are some half dozen scratches on the power gate but that's about it. Not sure I will take it in the shop yet. The display rebooted a couple of times, hopefully it will fix itself after an update.

Got insurance from Tesla $100 cheaper per month than my other insurer - may be a 6 month promotion.

The car is gorgeous, the ride a bit stiff.

I hope other people get lucky and have a better experience than some of the horror stories we see on the internet.

Also in NorCal, ordered same configuration. What size wheels? Did you get the performance upgrade? Mind sharing what month you ordered?

Thanks for any info. It will help me figure when mine will be ready.