Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kudos to Mt. Kisco Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to pick up my car tomorrow, but the store just called to notify me they found some scratches on the passenger side door, most likely from transport, and they have postponed delivery so they can get the door repainted. With all the horror stories I've seen where the customer had to point obvious faults at delivery, I'm grateful they seem to inspect the cars and not try to pass off something obvious. Sucks it''s delayed but much better than me taking a 2.5 hour drive to point out the issue to them.

• Informative
Reactions: geometro
That service center missed the big scratch on my windscreen. So still pays to be examine the car carefully presuming someone has missed something. Glad you are getting your car soon though! The more cars on the east coast the less time we have to spend explanating to people what it is :D

Reactions: cellogig
Good to hear that service center and the delivery team is doing their job for you to have a good experience. Welcome to owning your model 3!! Don’t feel rushed either during the delivery process.

Color of your car? And enjoy your ride home.

I went with the blue. I'm kind of glad that it's a bit further away, will give me plenty of time on that first drive to experience how it handles.

I went with the blue. I'm kind of glad that it's a bit further away, will give me plenty of time on that first drive to experience how it handles.

My drive was over two hours. Highway mainly. Make sure they give you enough charge to get home. Just ask. I did.

Autopilot will not work right out of the gate. Not sure how many miles until you can activate it. Make sure you have 4 eggs. A friend of mine did not have the “more cowbell egg” which is part of the autopilot.

Like the blue color. I have seen a model 3 with the blue color. You will have a grin on your face the whole time while driving home!