Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LA - Model 3 Meet Up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It'll probably be sometime after the new year but I'm in the Anaheim area. Was thinking Buena Park supercharger but depends on day/number of people.
YES, YES, YES! I'll be driving in from Palm Springs but daughter lives in Cypress, so BP SuC works great. Jan. 6 would be perfect, maybe 10am to 12pm? I'll bring 5/6 potential reservationists with me, so have your referral number with you!

The Tesla Owners Club of Orange County will be having a pop-up meetup to do the same with our Model 3 that we're picking up on the 28th and displaying on the 29th. I will link to details later. Tentative location, but we're seeing if we can make this an EVent to include testing S and X at the same time.

(Right now we're at our casual spot in Costa Mesa from 10:30 to 1:30p on the 29th)

(Blue with 18" aerocaps)

For those interested in this event... It's in the club page... But also posted on California. Drives for active members (i.e. I know you) rides for new friends. It will be a day old Model 3 for us at that point! ;)

Reactions: ABCTG
*** THIS IS A NO GO ***

I just got a call from Tesla an hour ago. I was supposed to pick the car up today at 515pm. They call at 1:20 to tell me that the car is in Fremont and I can't have it until this weekend.

Complete stupidity. Still trying to figure out if they can get their sh*t together sooner.

So...no meet up since there's no car.

*** THIS IS A NO GO ***

I just got a call from Tesla an hour ago. I was supposed to pick the car up today at 515pm. They call at 1:20 to tell me that the car is in Fremont and I can't have it until this weekend.

Complete stupidity. Still trying to figure out if they can get their sh*t together sooner.

Sorry to hear about that. Good luck getting it sorted out and hope you are made very happy soon.

*** THIS IS A NO GO ***

I was suppose to pick up today also. Guess I wasn’t the only one. Except they emailed Christmas Eve at 630pm to reschedule.

Heading over to the Buena Park Supercharger at around noon for those that are interested (Black TM3 with 18" Aero's). Sorry for the late notice but I just got back in to LA last night (Grapevine traffic = ugh). Putting on a full charge so it'll be at least 45 minutes. Feel free to come ask questions.

Reactions: tracksyde