TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

LA Rally Tesla Hats

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by vfx, Jun 22, 2009.

1. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

These hats were Owner Swag from the First Ever Tesla Rally.
    HatSchwag.jpg

They are printed 2009 SoCal Roadster Rally on the right side to commerate the auspicious event.
    We were told specifically that they should not appear on Ebay! :rolleyes: but neither of us wear this type of hat. :(

CIMG5977.jpg

Rather than money, we thought it would benefit all Tesla owners if an interested party would place funds on the HPC charging Network fund. One hat would fund this one:
    Establish Tesla High Power Connector charging stations along I-5 and US 101 between San Francisco and LA. Initial target cities: Coalinga, King City, Buellton. 2009-022
    The other hat funds for this one:
    Establish Tesla High Power Connector charging stations along I-15 between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Initial target city: Barstow.

Any ideas how to make this work without going to Ebay?
    CIMG5978.jpg

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

I'd be interested too if you work out a way to do this.

3. BBHighway

BBHighway Member

I've thought about about contributing to the charger funds, but it's almost exclusively all about California.

Is anyone else interested in getting some public chargers going on the east coast?

4. donauker

donauker Member

Definitely! I have completed installation of an outdoor charge connection on my garage. It will be available 24/7 to any EV drivers needing charging in Lebanon, PA.