Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, Al. Are you getting the silver or grey 21" wheels?

Thanks, and thanks again for the alerts. Silver wheels. I'm old. I'm gonna get 19" aftermarket rims(the rial Lugano's discussed on the forum) with the Happa R snow tires.

Got mine a few minutes ago. I had been refreshing the dashboard all day. P14875.

LOL. Me too. My wife said "quit for today and let's watch TV. Just then the email came through. I couldn't even tell you what we watched!

#14708, got my email at 6PM Central. Fully four months earlier than I was expecting. Usually I'm all about getting something sooner than expected, but I won't be back in the country until April, and was counting on that time to get my hands on one for a test drive before finalizing my options.

Eh, where's my "No thanks, I'll take mine on the original delivery schedule" button?

#14708, got my email at 6PM Central. Fully four months earlier than I was expecting. Usually I'm all about getting something sooner than expected, but I won't be back in the country until April, and was counting on that time to get my hands on one for a test drive before finalizing my options.

Eh, where's my "No thanks, I'll take mine on the original delivery schedule" button?

Where are you now?

At least everybody who had reserved before the price increase was announced at the end of November got an email saying they would be invited to finalize by January 31st and would have 4 weeks to finalize and avoid the price increase. I'm not sure about people who reserved during December, but I would expect them to be soon after if not by Jan 31st.

I never got that email. I don't care, but just for the record, no such email arrived in my inbox.

Where are you now?
Al, judging by your implied USAFA background, I would figure that you could venture a good guess where he currently is outside the U.S., based on the U.S. location he has listed in his profile. It seems there are a good number of us on this board that burn a ridiculous number of dinosaur bones in our day jobs that are looking at getting an all electric vehicle for their personal use (both military and civillian).

Finalized last night reservation number 1328x. Still waiting papers to sign. Delivery date feb/march. Is everyone getting the same date or does the date change when you get the processed papers to sign? White nonper tan leather tech package active susp single charger

I don't believe the Feb-March delivery dates. I certainly could be wrong, but I'll believe it when I see it. My bet, mid-late summer.

I never got that email. I don't care, but just for the record, no such email arrived in my inbox.

Yeah, their email process doesn't appear to be the best. It's fine for people that read the forums, but I worry about people that reserved a few months ago, never got the email notifying them of the price increase or the email notifying them to finalize, and will be really surprised at some point that Tesla has raised the price on them.

Finalize by Feb 14, 2013 #15255

Capture.GIF

Yes, as of today, I just got my "finalize by FEB 14, 2013 button"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Multi-Coat according to TM............

Enters production March 2013 "The Red multi-coat paint enters Production March 2013 and may delay delivery"

How many folks are going with Red Multi-Coat? Is it nice? Anyone seen it in the flesh??? Worth the wait?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, their email process doesn't appear to be the best. It's fine for people that read the forums, but I worry about people that reserved a few months ago, never got the email notifying them of the price increase or the email notifying them to finalize, and will be really surprised at some point that Tesla has raised the price on them.

The process worked for me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!