Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Update - End of April/May 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a message when I was on a road trip that I have an update and need to connect to WiFi. Connected to Wifi after getting home and no update showed up (3 days & counting)! I usually get about 4 out of 5 bars for my Wifi, but never had issues in the past with updates, so that can't be it I think.

Anyone else has this issue? What did you do to get the update to show up?

I got a message when I was on a road trip that I have an update and need to connect to WiFi. Connected to Wifi after getting home and no update showed up (3 days & counting)! I usually get about 4 out of 5 bars for my Wifi, but never had issues in the past with updates, so that can't be it I think.

Anyone else has this issue? What did you do to get the update to show up?

Try doing a cold reboot. Wheel buttons plus brake pedal for 5 seconds. Usually when I am not getting updates that fixes it for me and they show up in 2 or 3 days.

Also, make sure you have a strong Wifi signal. I dropped a new access point into a room next to the garage to make sure the signal was strong. Don't know if it helped, but even map updates are fast and consistent. Wifi strength shows full.