Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LDCRS vs Tesla Shields Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@TShieldDesigns so how would I get the credit refund? I sent the email specifically stating I would like the refund NOT store credit and I got a follow up from Jason saying he’d made a mistake initially denying my request for the lower pricing as a early phase 1 order, but still said it would be a code. Based on your comments above on partial refund, it sounds like you agree to returning money and Jason doesn’t ☹️

No mats yet. I really wish I’d ordered the maxpider or Tesla/Weathertech ones as they actually existed and I’d have had them months ago. Now just holding on to see if these Teslashields are any good after this long of a wait. The LDCRS guy seems to have vanished, so that doesn’t look like a viable option either.

No mats yet. I really wish I’d ordered the maxpider or Tesla/Weathertech ones as they actually existed and I’d have had them months ago. Now just holding on to see if these Teslashields are any good after this long of a wait. The LDCRS guy seems to have vanished, so that doesn’t look like a viable option either.
You can find LDCRS on Amazon.

Hi All,

The ship arrives in the next few days. We received an updated tracking for the ship to the 12th. I am going to update the timer accordingly. If you are in the LA area, we are looking to find a way to get people access to their orders at the temporary warehouse before it heads to salt lake, our long term fulfillment center!

If you are in the LA Area and would like to potentially skip the wait and pick up your mats, please email me: [email protected] with your order number (and what you ordered for quick reference) so I can try and set something up. My birthday is on that week, so this is a cool coincidence and I can try flying out to LA to set something up for a couple days. Maybe rent a centralized spot for people to come by and say hello and meet with me and/or Jason if either of us can do it.

Alternatively, if you have some space in LA and would like to host, email me as well!

Last edited:
Hi All,

The ship arrives in the next few days. We received an updated tracking for the ship to the 12th. I am going to update the timer accordingly. If you are in the LA area, we are looking to find a way to get people access to their orders at the temporary warehouse before it heads to salt lake, our long term fulfillment center!

If you are in the LA Area and would like to potentially skip the wait and pick up your mats, please email me: [email protected] with your order number (and what you ordered for quick reference) so I can try and set something up. My birthday is on that week, so this is a cool coincidence and I can try flying out to LA to set something up for a couple days. Maybe rent a centralized spot for people to come by and say hello and meet with me and/or Jason if either of us can do it.

Alternatively, if you have some space in LA and would like to host, email me as well!
Thanks for making this an option. Just a suggestion here, I know it's much more painful for you guys but more people might be more open to this suggestion and it might even save you guys the shipping cost. LA is a huge area, I mean some people consider LA covering the entire SoCal even though it's not right. During the pandemic when the SoCal was pretty much heavily locked down last year, we would still order certain restaurant food and they would deliver to a certain cities on a scheduled basis and meet up at a very specific area like a shopping plaza or something sometimes zero touch with your trunk open. Might want to consider something like that, maybe 1 morning at Central LA, afternoon in Orange county, then next day in Riverside county or something.

Thanks for making this an option. Just a suggestion here, I know it's much more painful for you guys but more people might be more open to this suggestion and it might even save you guys the shipping cost. LA is a huge area, I mean some people consider LA covering the entire SoCal even though it's not right. During the pandemic when the SoCal was pretty much heavily locked down last year, we would still order certain restaurant food and they would deliver to a certain cities on a scheduled basis and meet up at a very specific area like a shopping plaza or something sometimes zero touch with your trunk open. Might want to consider something like that, maybe 1 morning at Central LA, afternoon in Orange county, then next day in Riverside county or something.
Ooh like a road show. That would be fun. Rent a uhaul and hit up certain spots over a week. I think that would be really cool.

LDCRS chiming in here with a quick update.
We've been working with the manufacturing team to get the 5 seater 2021 Model Y mats ready. We're looking at the next 1-2 months for those to become available.
7 Seater Mats will be coming after the 5 seater launch. We apologize for the delays in getting back to everyone, but look forward to getting these available ASAP.

In the meantime, we sincerely welcome Tshields and the options they are providing for the 7 seater mats for now.

@TShieldDesigns / @tshields - Good luck with your launch! We can empathize how the logistics part of this business can be.

Last edited:
LDCRS chiming in here with a quick update.
We've been working with the manufacturing team to get the 5 seater 2021 Model Y mats ready. We're looking at the next 1-2 months for those to become available.
7 Seater Mats will be coming after the 5 seater launch. We apologize for the delays in getting back to everyone, but look forward to getting these available ASAP.

In the meantime, we sincerely welcome Tshields and the options they are providing for the 7 seater mats for now.

@TShieldDesigns / @tshields - Good luck with your launch! We can empathize how the logistics part of this business can be.
@LDCRS
Hey good to hear and thanks for your support. Love to see the market is growing and democratizing for Tesla owners.
Yeah, it's been a tough couple months but it looks like we're close to reaching the finish line (at least for now).
Personally, the 7 seater trunk is going to be the dragon to slay, and I really can't wait to see what everyone comes up with to do it.

Took the plunge for the 7 seater mats.

@TShieldDesigns question about the 7-seater trunk (and frunk) mats: I flip my trunk cover over to make the bed flat in my 7 seater. Does you trunk mat sit flat with it? Or is it designed only to work with the uneven 'step' in the trunk?
This is what is causing our design to be delayed. There are a ton of variables that technically make a single/"simple" solution almost impossible, so I am getting creative and working on new ideas a lot. We're working to get more detailed scans before I can commit to prototyping a couple ideas.

This is what is causing our design to be delayed. There are a ton of variables that technically make a single/"simple" solution almost impossible, so I am getting creative and working on new ideas a lot. We're working to get more detailed scans before I can commit to prototyping a couple ideas.
Any chance if you guys don’t figure it out, for those of us who paid for the 7 seat version, you’ll throw a drunk mat as us in exchange? I’d be ok with that.

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
Any chance if you guys don’t figure it out, for those of us who paid for the 7 seat version, you’ll throw a drunk mat as us in exchange? I’d be ok with that.
Actually was part of our plan. We're definitely going to be one of the first if not the only company to put something out that even remotely works. It's a bit of a pain and we're going to reward people who helped us get there as much as possible!

@TShieldDesigns Just found out about you guys. I'm thinking of placing an order but just wanted to know what is the ETA for delivery to Oregon. I'm guessing there won't be a long wait since the ship already arrived, but your delivery track record is not the best (even though you had your reasons).

I see that on Amazon you are out-of-stock, but your website still lists 22 left. Given that you had lots of problems with the website and the person who manages it, I'm having second thought about placing the order there. Is there any chance to place the order through Amazon?

@TShieldDesigns Just found out about you guys. I'm thinking of placing an order but just wanted to know what is the ETA for delivery to Oregon. I'm guessing there won't be a long wait since the ship already arrived, but your delivery track record is not the best (even though you had your reasons).

I see that on Amazon you are out-of-stock, but your website still lists 22 left. Given that you had lots of problems with the website and the person who manages it, I'm having second thought about placing the order there. Is there any chance to place the order through Amazon?
Hi @fcastillo

I can't assume a delivery date until the inventory at least gets off the boat and into our possession. We need customs to process the shipment without delay, the shipment needs to be released to the warehouse of our shipper, then we need to pack it all on a truck to salt lake city, where it will be processed and inventoried with our fulfilment center. This is the first time we have had such a large shipment and used a 3rd party warehouse, so I can't really give a specific answer based on experience.

I'm going to say end of the month give or take. The website has had issues (including showing stock that doesn't exist) but ordering through there will go directly to our fulfillment center for processing once we have inventory in stock.

We have delevered over a 1,000 orders withiut any issues since we started . Our “delivery track record” is based from our logistics in getting our inventory from our factory to our distribution/processing center. Rest assured, the longest part is over as our inventory has just landed in our port in LA. You will not be waiting much longer as the next step for orders is for them to get to our processing centers so we can initiate delivery. The quickest method as of now to get your order is through our website. We have 24/7 customer support handled by myself, Jason who is the other co founder of the company and I answer all inquires immediately.

Last edited: