Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

lease 2014 inventory car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm interested in leasing a 2014 inventory MS but it's on the east coast and I'm on the west coast. I'm getting conflicting information. My local guy says that Tesla will not allow me to lease the 2014 car because I won't be able to take delivery until Jan 2015 (takes ~2 weeks for delivery). He also mentioned something about the CA tax credit won't apply.

I called the tesla number on their webpage and the guy I talked to said there wouldn't be any issues with this.

You guys have any insight into this?

Thanks!

[rhd];1285622 said:
Hi all,

I'm interested in leasing a 2014 inventory MS but it's on the east coast and I'm on the west coast. I'm getting conflicting information. My local guy says that Tesla will not allow me to lease the 2014 car because I won't be able to take delivery until Jan 2015 (takes ~2 weeks for delivery). He also mentioned something about the CA tax credit won't apply.

I called the tesla number on their webpage and the guy I talked to said there wouldn't be any issues with this.

Thanks!

no insight but I'd like to use your time machine

[rhd];1285622 said:
Hi all,

Thanks!

2 weeks LOL.

I ordered a CPO car two weeks ago, it just left CA to Oregon yesterday. They say I will not get it until after the 1st.....most likely the 5th.

So we (Oregonians) can purchase a San Fransisco or Seattle CPO car through the website without sales tax? Hmm...

Blackwell's still open, but I heard Stan retired a few years ago. Small world :smile:

We (Oregonian's) do not pay sales tax on anything, so you can order a car from any state.....the sale is handled once the car gets here so no sales tax :wink:

Very small world.

Last edited: