Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease takeover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To help you compare, I have an X75D (VIN ~54,000), EAP (no FSD), premium sound system on a 3 yr lease for $1054 a month w/ 10,000 miles/year (blue exterior/white interior/ 5 seater). Absolutely love it, it's my favorite thing ever.

What’s the full spec? And how many miles/yr? Does the payment include tax? How much is the lease if you configure the same car with the same term at Tesla? It looks like you can order new with no option for 1230/mo 12k mi/yr exclude tax.

If you are looking for deal I’d look at inventory vehicles which have just been released. If they are discounted the lease payment is very favorable.

To help you compare, I have an X75D (VIN ~54,000), EAP (no FSD), premium sound system on a 3 yr lease for $1054 a month w/ 10,000 miles/year (blue exterior/white interior/ 5 seater). Absolutely love it, it's my favorite thing ever.
Did you forget the ~$7000 drive-off? That creates price parity.

What’s the full spec? And how many miles/yr? Does the payment include tax? How much is the lease if you configure the same car with the same term at Tesla? It looks like you can order new with no option for 1230/mo 12k mi/yr exclude tax.

If you are looking for deal I’d look at inventory vehicles which have just been released. If they are discounted the lease payment is very favorable.
It’s a lease take over of a friends lease it’s 100d, premium sounds, self presenting doors, white seats, carbon fiber trim...basically everything except FSD for 1350 a month with $0 to take over the lease he is just going to switch it to my name because it’s not feasible for him to continue with it at this time.

I'd wait. The event coming up will likely announce a new battery, and send remaining p100's to inventory deals. One of ours is a 170k msrp model x aug 17 build 2,500 down for 1,223/month including California tax. 15k miles per year 3 yr lease. Good deals are worth waiting and watching for. Got ours q4 of 17

What type,of redisfuals and money factors are you guys getting? Everything I see from Tesla, especially mf, is atrocious. Or are you getting serious cap cost reductions?

I'd wait. The event coming up will likely announce a new battery, and send remaining p100's to inventory deals. One of ours is a 170k msrp model x aug 17 build 2,500 down for 1,223/month including California tax. 15k miles per year 3 yr lease. Good deals are worth waiting and watching for. Got ours q4 of 17

I got lucky, no more dela like this anymore.
I also got my wife a model S 75D fully loaded 5k down 15k miles 3 year lease for $700 a month.

I got a similar lease on my Model S 75D. It was a showroom model. Love the car. Possibly looking for an X now to own (finance). Waiting for the right time to see if thats a feasible option.

that's an amazing deal, but and would be better, but with this one i leave 0 down and just take over payments of a fully loaded model x 100d for 1,350 a month..but that is pretty incredible..is your car a p100d fully loaded?

Someone is offering to let me take over their 2017 Model X 100D for $1,350. White seats midnight silver but only a 5 seater. Any thoughts? No money down which is a huge plus and only 1k miles on it.
Is the supercharging transferrable? Any Teslas ordered (not delivered) after January 2017 only include free supercharging for the first owner. The supercharging for cars ordered before that cutoff date have transferable supercharging. Your friend can check on his My Tesla page.