Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...go viral...

Ahhhh! No wonder we got vandalized that wiped off some data the other night as we got more attention from both pro- and anti-Tesla :)

I am glad everything is under control.

Thanks for the new clippings Mad Hungarian.

Will you be able to send cell pictures when you first arrive for your reservation line? In this forum? twitter with hash tag #Model3 ?...

Tam, not sure if you're monitoring this but your thread and Google sheet are starting to go viral. I saw the Teslarati piece a few days ago, but now a bunch of other sites have picked it up:

Model 3 “Camp Out” List Goes Live To Connect Eager Customers

People Plan on Camping Outside Tesla Stores Ahead of the Model 3 Release

Buyers are willing to camp outside of a Tesla store overnight to reserve a Model 3

Nice work!!!
Thanks again for doing this.

I'm hoping the local mainstream media (CTV/TVA) will have a reporter there on the morning of the 31st. More free press for Telsa and it'll help raise awareness among those who aren't hardcore fans like us.

Reactions: Tam
Ahhhh! No wonder we got vandalized that wiped off some data the other night as we got more attention from both pro- and anti-Tesla :)

I am glad everything is under control.

Thanks for the new clippings Mad Hungarian.

Will you be able to send cell pictures when you first arrive for your reservation line? In this forum? twitter with hash tag #Model3 ?...
Absolutely!
I was planning on doing so, wasn't sure if we should do that here or start a new thread called "Show Us Your Tents!" Speaking of which I am indeed anxious to reveal my official Tesla Model 3 Reserve Event Habitation Module (in correct corporate red color with white lettering) just waiting for the graphics to be finished (Monday).

If anyone wants to get pics in a speedier format you can also follow me on Twitter: @IanPavelko

Reactions: Tam
I'm hoping the local mainstream media (CTV/TVA) will have a reporter there on the morning of the 31st. More free press for Telsa and it'll help raise awareness among those who aren't hardcore fans like us.
Yes! I'm hoping someone drops notice on them. Certainly once we get a good gang going on Wednesday - me alone on Tuesday night will NOT have the desired effect :p

The map is out of date and not likely to be updated; the original author is no longer at MojoMotors. As far as I can tell by reading the laws and checking with the state law library there is no reason TM cold not open a store in Maine other than high business taxes and low population.

Mad Hungarian: You are still my favorite except John D just said that he will start camping starting Monday night 3/28/2016 at 18:00. That's 24 hours before you will.

Is John D bluffing?
Wow... now THAT is hardcore.
However John D doesn't actually need to show up before me, as a current Tesla owner he gets priority over me anyway. And so he should, he has already committed to the cause. Twice.
As far as I'm concerned the more - and the earlier - the better Although it would be fun to be first, my real hope is that the maximum number of people show up to camp at every location for maximum media effect. We all need to do our part to show the world that the mass market rEVolution starts now!

Reactions: pmich80
I put this info on the sheet but wanted to mention it here in case anyone was looking for confirmation. Email response from Tesla Fremont:

"We will not be taking reservations at our Fremont Factory, but will be taking them a little ways down the road at 901 Page Ave, Fremont CA. Please feel free to come that morning to 901 Page to place your deposit."

We are grateful that you share with us both in the worksheet and here.

Very good detective work pikachu.

Reactions: chickensevil
I put this info on the sheet but wanted to mention it here in case anyone was looking for confirmation. Email response from Tesla Fremont:

"We will not be taking reservations at our Fremont Factory, but will be taking them a little ways down the road at 901 Page Ave, Fremont CA. Please feel free to come that morning to 901 Page to place your deposit."

Just an FYI, I called the Fremont store this morning and got the same response - 901 Page.