Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's see your white Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Satin White Model S with Gloss Black TS117 21 inch Forged Wheels and and Wheel Lug Nut Cover Set.

Wheel: TS117
Size: 21x9.0" front, 21x9.0” rear (approximately 20% lighter than a factory 21” staggered Turbine wheel set)
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35-21" front, 245/35-21" rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

satin-white-tesla-model-s-gloss-black-21-inch-forged-wheels-rims-2.jpg
satin-white-tesla-model-s-gloss-black-21-inch-forged-wheels-rims-7.jpg
satin-white-tesla-model-s-gloss-black-21-inch-forged-wheels-rims-8.jpg

Reactions: Reekdog
Hi all,

Recently took delivery my white p85 in December. I've been back and forth between wrapping the chrome accents vs leaving the car completely stock. If I decide to wrap the car, my main concern is the handles. If I wrap the chrome accents in black, I don't know if I should wrap the door handles in white, black or leave them chrome.

All white model S owners who have chrome accent wraps, let's see what you've got!
im not a chrome fan blacked out window and mirror chrome and whited handles

Reviving this old thread to see if anyone has suggestions on the best vinyl wrap color to match the white on a 2020 Model S.

I want to do a chrome delete, but I think I'd like to do black around the windows and mirrors, then match the white paint color on the door handles and trim under the door (why they put chrome here is beyond me). The chrome on the mirror arm has blinds me while driving several times a week!

Please and thank you!