Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's see your white Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 beauty on convoy ...
2015-05-30 17.42.47.jpg

Reactions: UnpluggedP
That looks gorgeous. I'm seriously thinking of getting my calipers painted red. I like the Carbon Fiber overlay on your Tesla side indicator. Nice touch! You did a great job with your car!

Thanks! I got the carbon fiber turn signal and nose cone accents from RPMTESLA. He was awesome.

I wonder if I can wrap the chrome around the windows instead of plastidip. Should look nicer and not committed to painting the chrome.

Thanks! I got the carbon fiber turn signal and nose cone accents from RPMTESLA. He was awesome.

I wonder if I can wrap the chrome around the windows instead of plastidip. Should look nicer and not committed to painting the chrome.

I have read some threads were people say they have wrapped it, so at least we know it's possible. And thanks for the lead. Right now I have Roger's red decals for my center caps and the TESLA appliqué in the back - but I haven't applied either yet.

I am in the process of doing a complete chrome delete/black out right now with a friend who has expertise in wrapping. We are probably going on about 70 hours total now spread just over a week. We are very detailed so that could be why it's taking us so long, but I feel that all the curves and angles make this task very difficult. It's looking great and I'm very happy with it, but it's taking much more time than I anticipated. The hardest parts are the chrome just under the mirrors and the mirror skull caps. We started with the window trim and I think it's probably the easiest part. Even so, it probably took us 6 hours total for both sides.

REBroker - Congrats! Your car looks muscular and lowered. Looks way better IMHO. Favorite shot is the rear!

It's alive!!!! I mean, trim has been painted :biggrin:

Huge thanks to Stig, Sickfox, TSportsline and everyone else in this thread who helped out. Also big shout out to Dayas Custom Auto in Orlando, they are very nice people and do excellent work. When I dropped off the car Dayas had three or four Model S's there in different states of repair. They also now know exactly how to do this job as I've been their guinea pig.

Next, I'm getting paint correction and cquartz finest. Dropping it off Wednesday for that.

View attachment 80620

Stig - I love the headrest logo! Hmmm.... maybe my next upgrade. Thanks for the inspiration. :wink:

I think the headrests were made for a logo so I did made some in thin carbon folie.
I low your red interior and the glossy carbon yeraofthedragon. I almost bought a Jaguar XF with that combo before I decided to bye a Tesla.

Here is my Pearl White P85. I had originally wrapped all the chrome in satin white but it appeared to be more of an off-white in comparison to the paint, so I had it all re-wrapped in matte black. Rear Diffuser is wrapped in Carbon Fiber, as is the top of the nose cone. Then I added the Avant Garde 590s in Matte Black. Next is to paint the calipers yellow. Would also like to paint the rockers and front and rear trim in pearl white.

IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0652.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg

I know it's not germane but I love the black plate!
Here is my Pearl White P85. I had originally wrapped all the chrome in satin white but it appeared to be more of an off-white in comparison to the paint, so I had it all re-wrapped in matte black. Rear Diffuser is wrapped in Carbon Fiber, as is the top of the nose cone. Then I added the Avant Garde 590s in Matte Black. Next is to paint the calipers yellow. Would also like to paint the rockers and front and rear trim in pearl white.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the garage!

- - - Updated - - -

I love the Nike swoosh "Tesla" on the side of the car but the wheels are my new favs from you guys! Classy yet sporty!
Here's a complete build we finished up a few months ago. Full customized exterior and one of a kind interior.
View attachment 102725

- - - Updated - - -

Some me nice stuff here but aren't the wheels on the white car from TSportline?

Two customer cars at our facility next to the Tesla Supercharger and Design Center in Hawthorne, CA. Both sporting our Unplugged front spoiler, side skirts, headlights and wheel packages

View attachment 103347

Last edited:
Been thinking about how close I could get a custom plasti-dip color to match the pearl white for the black ground effects. I would think being so close to the ground the color match wouldn't need to be perfect. Not too interested in having a shop tear apart my car to paint the items.