Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leveringen Model Y RWD Europa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ik heb mijn Vin nummer eens goed bekeken en via tesla tap en die geeft productienummer 6 aan wat zou dat nu betekenen ????
Resultaten LRW- Y- G-C- F- S- 0- P- C- 6- xxxxx
PositieBeschrijvingWaarde
1-3FabrikantLRW = Tesla, China
4MakenY = Model Y
5LichaamstypeG = Klasse D MPV, 5-deurs (stuur links)
6Terughoudendheid systeemC = Handbediende veiligheidsgordels type 2 (eerste rij, middelste rij*2, derde rij*2) met voorairbags, PODS, opblaasbare zijsteunen
7baterij typeF = Lithiumbatterij - (China, misschien andere)
8Motor/aandrijfeenheidS = Motorisch
9Controleer Karakter0
10ModeljaarP = 2023
11Locatie van vervaardigingC = Sjanghai, China
12Serienummer, 100.000 cijfers6
13-17Serienummer cijfersxxxxx
Grappig, Ik heb VIN LRWYGCFS8PC627XXX en leverdatum 12-26 december
Nothing great - The VIN serial number for the car is a 6 digit number.
So who are getting cars next week are in the PC 56, PC57 Series and yours is a PC 62 series. Mine is PC63
mijn VIN is PC62 met verwachte levering 12 - 26 dec.

Last edited:
Net een telefoontje gehad van mijn LM. Ik had een Y in midnight silver besteld. De LM had de mededeling dat deze kleur dit jaar niet meer wordt geleverd en pas eind q1 2023. Ik heb de mogelijkheid gepakt om te switchen naar de blauwe kleur zodat ik dit jaar (en waarschijnlijk binnen 2 weken) de auto al kan ophalen. Voor de gene die ook midnight silver hebben besteld: als je nog snel wilt rijden dan zou ik even contact opnemen met Tesla of je LM. Er zijn best veel andere kleuren die beschikbaar zijn en op korte termijn geleverd kunnen worden.

Groeten!
Ik had de conclusie over MSM ook al getrokken en ben ge-switched naar DBM (blauw)...

7. Rear visibility - Very poor. It is also a very wide car, with big, wide hips which makes it difficult to see the edges in the rear view mirrors. You can see the hips poke out in the mirror, will take a while to get used to, if are moving from another car which has a smooth body
I'm not sure what car you're coming from, but I am told the Model Y is only 5 cm wider then the Model 3.
Currently I'm driving a Model 3, and the only thing I really noticed is the way you sit and the general sense of more space.
I believe the "larger car" feeling is mainly psychological, and not with the actual dimensions haha (at least that's my experience).

OT:
The Hoegh Shanghai is expected to arrive at Suez-canal in 8 days (10 dec), how long does it typically take to get to Zeebrugge from the Suez-canal?
I'm actually a bit worried, since other ships also had to wait because of a storm at Gibraltar. Any delays and the end of the year might get tricky.

Vandaag mijn proefrit gehad met de RWD. Hier zijn mijn gedachten:

1. Bouwkwaliteit - Erg mooi, niets voor de hand liggend om je zorgen over te maken
2. Acceleratie - Redelijk goed voor een auto van dit formaat. Raak gemakkelijk de snelheidsbegrenzer van 140 km/u zonder het te beseffen
3. Rijden - Voelde dat hij behoorlijk rolde in de bochten, maar hij kan niet goed tegen hobbels. Je voelt het in de stoelen als je een hobbel raakt of de scheuren in een brug
4. Muziek - Zeer mooi muzieksysteem
5. FSD - wisselt goed van rijstrook, maar kan in Europa niet zelfstandig uitvalswegen nemen
6. USS - Gebrek aan parkeersensoren maakt het een moeilijk beest om te beheren. Zeker als je aan één kant fietsen hebt staan.
7. Zicht naar achteren - Zeer slecht. Het is ook een erg brede auto, met grote, brede heupen waardoor het moeilijk is om de randen in de achteruitkijkspiegels te zien. Je kunt de heupen in de spiegel zien uitsteken, het zal even wennen zijn als je uit een andere auto komt die een glad lichaam heeft
8. Zittingen - Lekker soepel. Achterbank was origineel, rechte lijn
9. Ophanging - Nieuw model (zilver)
10. Algemeen - Ik ga genieten van de auto als ik hem in handen krijg, maar de vrouw maakt zich al zorgen dat ik een boete krijg

In English for readers like me:

Had my test drive today of the RWD. Here are my thoughts:

1. Build quality - Very nice, nothing obvious to worry about
2. Acceleration - Quite good for a car of its size. Easily hit the 140 kph speed restrictor without realising it
3. Ride - Felt it roll quite a bit in the corners, but it does not take bumps well. You can feel it in the seats when you hit a bump or the cracks on a bridge
4. Music - Very nice music system
5. FSD - changes lanes well, but cannot take exit roads on its own in Europe
6. USS - Lack of parking sensors makes it a difficult beast to manage. Especially if you have bicycles on one side.
7. Rear visibility - Very poor. It is also a very wide car, with big, wide hips which makes it difficult to see the edges in the rear view mirrors. You can see the hips poke out in the mirror, will take a while to get used to, if are moving from another car which has a smooth body
8. Seats - Nice and supple. Rear bench was original, straight line
9. Suspension - New model (Silver)
10. Overall - I am going to enjoy the car when I get my hands on it, but the wife is already worried about me getting speeding fine
Foto’s?

OT:
The Hoegh Shanghai is expected to arrive at Suez-canal in 8 days (10 dec), how long does it typically take to get to Zeebrugge from the Suez-canal?
I'm actually a bit worried, since other ships also had to wait because of a storm at Gibraltar. Any delays and the end of the year might get tricky.
9-10 days if she goes directly and on average speed, sailing the Suez will cost her a day too.

I'm not sure what car you're coming from, but I am told the Model Y is only 5 cm wider then the Model 3.
Currently I'm driving a Model 3, and the only thing I really noticed is the way you sit and the general sense of more space.
I believe the "larger car" feeling is mainly psychological, and not with the actual dimensions haha (at least that's my experience).
I currently drive a Octavia Combi, so it is not a small car.
But the way the Model Y is shaped at the back, with the edges sticking out, I wasnt too comfortable with the mirror settings.
Also, I was driving on village roads and having to go to the edge of the roads with oncoming traffic will take some time to get used to.

See the picture of top, this is what I mean. That edge poking out, near the tail light
I am more used to seeing an image like the one in the bottom picture, in my current car.

1669886176485.png

Foto’s?
I did not take too many as there are already many pictures posted on the forum.

I only one I can post is of the suspension, which I was curious about.

1669886288815.png

Reactions: Saci112
Foto’s?

1669889878259.jpeg

1669889918687.jpeg

1669889948133.jpeg

Dit zijn foto's van de proefrit auto. De auto lijkt vanaf zijaanzicht iets lager te liggen dan de MY LR MiG/MiUS 19 inch exemplaren van 2021/ 2022.
Of het zo is weet ik niet, maar optisch zeker een voordeel al is het maar 1 of 2 cm lager.

Dit is een 2021 exemplaar, maar kan ook aan de hoek van de opname liggen:

1669890833005.jpeg

en nog een MiUS; 2021 exemplaar.

1669892634043.jpeg

Last edited:
These are pictures of the test drive car. From a side view, the car appears to be slightly lower than the MY LR MiG/MiUS 19-inch models from 2021/2022.
I don't know if this is the case, but optically certainly an advantage, even if it is only 1 or 2 cm lower.
I saw quite a few MY standing in the TSC in Amsterdam of all combinations, including the new X Plaid and S Plaid versions yesterday.

Side by Side - the MYP is lower in height compared to all others.
The MYLR and MYRWD stand at the same level when on gemini and there is a small difference when on Induction wheels.