Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leveringen Model Y RWD Europa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wat voor effect zou het ons hebben met de tijd? Want 5 is natuurlijk veel beter dan die wij in ontvangst gaan krijgen.

Ik ben bang dat de huidige camera's met de vision update die er aan zal gaan komen niet goed genoeg zou zijn als de nieuwe Camera's. Word dat vervangen door Tesla als het een issue zal zijn in de toekomst?
Ik vind het wel raar van in US. Modeljaar 2023 hebben allemaal de nieuwe camera's.

De auto in het filmpje heeft ook de oude camera’s.

625 met nog wat cijfers heb ik ook
Ik zou alles alles goed gaat rond de 15 geleverd krijgen
Toch raar jij besteld 2 weken geleden ik heb 30 aug al de bestelling gedaan en krijgen tegelijk de auto geleverd waarschijnlijk. .
Wees nou een keer blij dat je binnenkort je auto krijgt in plaats van steeds te stoken alsof er iets raar is, niet zou kloppen, oneerlijk, jij het langst moet wachten etc. etc. etc.
Het is hier geen klaag muur maar een forum met enthousiaste leden.

625 met nog wat cijfers heb ik ook
Ik zou alles alles goed gaat rond de 15 geleverd krijgen
Toch raar jij besteld 2 weken geleden ik heb 30 aug al de bestelling gedaan en krijgen tegelijk de auto geleverd waarschijnlijk. .
Had inderdaad een mazzeltje! Had de MY RWD al een tijdje op het oog, maar wilde eerst nog een proefrit maken.

Met name omdat ik (op basis van eerdere reviews) wat zorgen had over de rijkwaliteit (veercomfort) en geluid in de cabine. Op 23 november een proefrit gemaakt, waar als verrassing net de RWD beschikbaar was gekomen als demo. Vond het veercomfort prima en geluid ook, verder ook heerlijke auto.

Dus toen ik wilde bestellen gaf de TA aan dat ze een link kon delen naar een paar voorraad modellen (die al op transport waren). Daar eentje van besteld. Nu zie je op Tesla site wel meer modellen met snelle levertijd, dus blijkbaar is de productie op stoom en een paar boten goed gevuld.

24 registraties MY MiC op 2 december!
Tesla is ramping up!
MY MiC 20221202.png

A slightly off topic question. I have my MY RWD delivery planned for 9th December in Tilburg. I see the forecast for that day is -2 to 1 degrees and similar conditions through the week. Now summer tires + a RWD drive car on icy conditions is not a good combination. Anyone else in a similar situation and if so, what are you planning to do? These are the options I can think of:-

1. Don't think too much. Just drive the car back home +/- 120 kms. Just be a bit cautious
2. Buy the winter set from Tesla for 3K Euros and then plan installation with Euromaster. Not sure if they can do it on the same day. Also not sure if I can ask Tesla to deliver my car on winter set (and put summer set in the boot).
3. Find an wheel installer nearby Tilburg and plan an appointment with them upfront so that I can drive directly to them after pickup.
4. Any other possibilities?

Your input is highly appreciated!

A slightly off topic question. I have my MY RWD delivery planned for 9th December in Tilburg. I see the forecast for that day is -2 to 1 degrees and similar conditions through the week. Now summer tires + a RWD drive car on icy conditions is not a good combination. Anyone else in a similar situation and if so, what are you planning to do? These are the options I can think of:-

1. Don't think too much. Just drive the car back home +/- 120 kms. Just be a bit cautious
2. Buy the winter set from Tesla for 3K Euros and then plan installation with Euromaster. Not sure if they can do it on the same day. Also not sure if I can ask Tesla to deliver my car on winter set (and put summer set in the boot).
3. Find an wheel installer nearby Tilburg and plan an appointment with them upfront so that I can drive directly to them after pickup.

I would go for option 1. I have seen video’s where they were trying to go sideways and drift with the RWD in the snow. It simply kept going straight forward.

Maybe when it gets really icy and tricky dont’t keep sticking to 120 kmh 😉

Some of my cars have had 2 sets of wheels (summer and winter) That is only because I live next to the German boarder and travel through Germany sometimes. I don't practice winter sports.
I will be picking up my car on Wednesday.
Weather like this upcoming week I will drive the summer tires and I plan to do that whole winter. I don’t expect to need to change my driving style when the weather is like this.

Personally I think winter tires are overrated, yes they are better in the winter but ‘summer’ tires are not bad.

This depends on the car itself for sure, but just to share my own experience: I made 50k kms with my previous RWD car in various weather conditions without winter tires. Never had a problem because of the rear thrust. Being careful is indeed always helpful in temperatures around 0 C though.