Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leveringen Model Y RWD Europa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F678ACD7-82BD-4682-9AA4-2996CD8DA026.jpeg

Valt niet tegen, had nog een kleine 30 km over. Redelijk wat snelweg gereden, verwarming 19 graden + ook een beetje sentry mode aan gehad.

300 km winter en zomer zeg 360 km. Ik teken ervoor :)

Vering is ook met nieuwe aluminium draagarm boven (mag geen fullsize foto’s meer uploaden?).

Veert perfect wat mij betreft. Zachte langzame demping, hardere snelle demping, strakke rebound.

Ik houd van comfortabel, de ID.4 was zachter, maar ook een boot. Dit is een perfecte middenweg wat mij betreft.

Onze rode Model Y was de enige rode op de hele parkeerplaats van Tilburg. Bijna alles zwart of wit, en echt 10 blauwen ofzo.

B770FF17-0B9F-4901-8751-49CD2194452D.jpeg

Suspension is also with new aluminum wishbone above (may no longer upload full-size photos?).

Fits perfectly as far as I'm concerned. Soft slow damping, harder fast damping, tight rebound.

I like comfortable, the ID.4 was softer, but also a boat. This is a perfect middle ground as far as I'm concerned.

Our red Model Y was the only red one in the entire Tilburg parking lot. Almost everything black or white, and really 10 blues or something.

View attachment 881689
Rode en wit is mooi lekker.

Reactions: Stijn_NL
Vering is ook met nieuwe aluminium draagarm boven (mag geen fullsize foto’s meer uploaden?).

Veert perfect wat mij betreft. Zachte langzame demping, hardere snelle demping, strakke rebound.

Ik houd van comfortabel, de ID.4 was zachter, maar ook een boot. Dit is een perfecte middenweg wat mij betreft.

Onze rode Model Y was de enige rode op de hele parkeerplaats van Tilburg. Bijna alles zwart of wit, en echt 10 blauwen ofzo.

View attachment 881689
Prachtige auto, had ook graag rood gehad. De meerprijs hield mij tegen, dus mijn tweede keuze genomen: wit.

Reactions: AGNL
ik begin te denken dat de nieuwe camera's en nieuwe stoelen Urban Myths uit China waren
Ik denk dat we sowieso moeten wachten op o.a. de Tokyo Car om dat zeker te weten. Nieuwe stoelen zouden ergens tweede helft oktober voor het eerst worden gemonteerd. Nieuwe camera’s zijn, bij mijn weten, voor de MY nooit ‘bevestigd’ met een datum.

K
Nice pictures Stijn! Are these the robust textile mats from Tesla? How is their quality? And how is the quality of original mats the car comes with?
Yes, robust textile, I like the look. Only downside is the drivers mat does not cover the footrest on the left. Kinda meh. I’m going to see how i like it.

Original mats are same as other manufacturers I’ve had / seen. Nothing special but also nothing wrong. I just like the look of these robust fabric ones.

I’m now just integrating dead trees in my white interior :p
635D913E-B230-4329-9703-0D5FC1ED0B0E.jpeg

K

Yes, robust textile, I like the look. Only downside is the drivers mat does not cover the footrest on the left. Kinda meh. I’m going to see how i like it.

Original mats are same as other manufacturers I’ve had / seen. Nothing special but also nothing wrong. I just like the look of these robust fabric ones.

I’m now just integrating dead trees in my white interior :p
Choices - its amazing how people make them. I chose white as I didnt want trees in the car... hahaha
I ordered the metal footrest as well, to cover that part you pointed out, along with the performance pedals

A slightly off topic question. I have my MY RWD delivery planned for 9th December in Tilburg. I see the forecast for that day is -2 to 1 degrees and similar conditions through the week. Now summer tires + a RWD drive car on icy conditions is not a good combination. Anyone else in a similar situation and if so, what are you planning to do? These are the options I can think of:-

1. Don't think too much. Just drive the car back home +/- 120 kms. Just be a bit cautious
2. Buy the winter set from Tesla for 3K Euros and then plan installation with Euromaster. Not sure if they can do it on the same day. Also not sure if I can ask Tesla to deliver my car on winter set (and put summer set in the boot).
3. Find an wheel installer nearby Tilburg and plan an appointment with them upfront so that I can drive directly to them after pickup.
4. Any other possibilities?

Your input is highly appreciated!
I believe it's a fairly sunny day on the 9th. My delivery is on the 8th (only a few more days!) and it seems to be raining then.
In your case I would go for option 1.
At my LM site I see that they already put winter tires on them, I'll check it on the 8th anyway and let you know (though I think it's different for everyone and maybe depends on what arrangements you have with the LM).

Reactions: mr_nederland
The Matrix headlights look just awesome. Glad they are still on.
I just spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out the difference in what EAP does in Europe as compared to USA.
Shame the USS thing has removed all features and the car is just a smart dumb car right now.
22 more sleeps to go!!!

Reactions: mr_nederland