Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LFP range in decent weather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you’re doing multiple trips before charging rather than one whole journey, then you’re unlikely to achieve up to 200 miles.

I don’t think you’ve confirmed whether you’ve been making several trips on one charge or not but if you maintain 230wh/mi in one trip that takes you from 100 to a low SoC, then I think you’ll get around 200 miles.

So I assume when people talk about getting 200 they’ll be talking about one continuous trip.

Phantom drain while parked isn't that much. It's always going to be non-zero, so yes to get the best range you want to drive continuously.

Keep an eye on the "Park" section of the energy app. You've already confirmed sentry is off (great, that's super energy intensive). I'd also keep an eye on if cabin overheat protection, app access, or preconditioning are using much energy too. If you eliminate all those things daily phantom drain should drop of <1%/day so not a huge drain.

Multiple trips still has the downside of initial cabin heating or cooling being more energy intensive, but it's not that much.

Yeah every time I charge I go to 100%, but I’ve never gone to 0% only ever about 1 or 2. Didn’t think you could change the regen type anymore?
... just to comment, regen setting (for cars that allow it) makes a trivial difference to range. (And the "hold" reference made by OP isn't a regen setting anyway and would have no detectable effect on your range reporting issue.)