Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Light/Cream Headliner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0996.JPG
Alrighty, Rossy!!!! you're up!!! We're all waiting to see!
Here you go! Picked it up yesterday. Was so excited the 10-20 interior photos were never taken...I thought I snapped the take picture button, but no. It was dark when I discovered this so I retook today. Enjoy.
They said I was the first Cream interior they had seen at the delivery center. I ordered 7/28 the day model 3 hangovers were done and it became available. I like it.
Car was breathtaking to behold. I'm pinching myself. Wife not happy about $, that's my bad as it was a surprise purchase.
Carpet/Mats included were dark/black. I put my Lloyd mats on top. The dog barrier is same as photographed in another thread I bought based on that persons links. *note*. I had to CUT the two chrome legs of my dog barrier to get it to fit. My guess is height difference possibly between 7 seat and my 5 seat configuration.

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    484 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    309.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0981.JPG
    IMG_0981.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    759.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Love
Reactions: boaterva and ModelX
ahhh, awesome pix. Thanks! I'm also likely getting a red. the cream is pretty nice, i'm sorta liking the interior lighter headliner now actually. UGHHHHH.

Hope it's fun to drive! Jealous!

...and just to confirm, the seat material is the same as WHITE. The same 'vegan' material, but just a different color. And flooring is black? OEM mats are also black?

ahhh, awesome pix. Thanks! I'm also likely getting a red. the cream is pretty nice, i'm sorta liking the interior lighter headliner now actually. UGHHHHH.

...and just to confirm, the seat material is the same as WHITE. The same 'vegan' material, but just a different color. And flooring is black? OEM mats are also black?
Remember he has an X which have black back (fold down) carpeting, and front (floor) carpeting. We are told/have seen the Cream interior has cream-ish (whatever you want to call them :) ) carpets in the S.

All new interiors are the UltraLeather material (white, cream, black):

One of these may be the Cream material, hard to say:

Original | ultrafabrics

Last edited:

OEM mats are black carpet (I'm pretty sure) mats pictured are LLoyd rubber.

Just to confirm, your Model X is the the 7 seat interior? Where did you buy the floor mats from? I'm getting my 7 seat X in 2 weeks and I'm trying to find out where I can buy floor mats. Do you know if Tesla has all weather floor mats for the 7 seat interior ?
I have the 5 seat interior.
The Lloyd rubber floor mats were from Evenax. It came with carpeted floor mats which I wasn't expecting.

Just to confirm, your Model X is the the 7 seat interior? Where did you buy the floor mats from? I'm getting my 7 seat X in 2 weeks and I'm trying to find out where I can buy floor mats. Do you know if Tesla has all weather floor mats for the 7 seat interior ?
See here....
Floor Mats for New 7 Seat Config

Bottom line, the only one we assume is really correct is the front row. I have them and will be installing them next week when I pick up my car. There are no listed mats for the second row, and you can't get the third row alone.