TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

List and reviews of Superchargers?

Discussion in 'North America' started by carter_seattle, Dec 20, 2016.

1. carter_seattle

I am planning a cross country road trip this summer and I've read a bunch of posts that paint a clear picture that there is quite a bit of variability in how enjoyable a Supercharger stop can be based on factors like: number of stalls, congestion, nearby food/drink options, etc.

Is there an online resource that lists Superchargers and provides contextual information, reviews, etc? I'm familiar with Plugshare, but I'm curious if there is something specific to the Supercharger Network.

2. cpa

cpa Active Member

I seem to recall that in the infancy of the Supercharger network that there were a few folks who started some sort of thread on this site that listed the Superchargers and what all was proximate to them for eating/shopping/bathroom facilities, etc.

But as installations started to grow quickly, particularly in more remote areas, this thread more or less fizzled out.

I think that Tesla's website might have abbreviated information for each Supercharger location.

3. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

I use Teslarati's App and even help fill out the information when it was in Beta on our 2015 trip from SoCAL to Maine and back...

Moving from a Leaf to a Model S is a dream... we moved from an ActiveE, that didn't even have CHAdeMO...

4. kavyboy

kavyboy Member

Chargerville.com is the kind of site you want, but it doesn't seem like it really took off with user reviews.

5. nagypite

nagypite Member

supercharge.info
    satelite image - zoom in a supercharger and you will see all of the nearby restaurants, shops, supermarkets, hotels

6. AB4EJ

AB4EJ Member

Check out plugshare.com - you can set a filter to display only supercharger sites if you wish. Many sites have photos and lists of amenities.

7. AssortedBread

AssortedBread Member

Carter_seattle specifically says he is familiar with Plugshare.

If you want to see number of stalls, nearby food options, places with free wifi, restrooms, shopping etc. Click on the red supercharger pins. Some have more information than others. But still is the best central resource for info.

Find Us | Tesla

• Informative x 1
  8. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Active Member

Yep, there is a thread on the other forum on Tesla's main web site that users have been maintaining and adding to for a few years.
    SUPERCHARGER TIPS AND REVIEWS | Tesla Motors

• Informative x 1
  9. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

you might also want to try supercharge.info, and evtripplanner.com.

Personally I still use the supercharger progress page and links to the completed chargers lists at Supercharger Progress