Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner cars are back. But not necessarily Teslas.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took my MX in for the 6th time, same problem, but this time I was given a loaner car through Enterprise right at the Rancho Cucamonga Service Center.
They gave me a 2020 BMW 530i, so not a Yaris or Fit. The handling of service appointments has improved as well. This is a good direction to go in.

Sidebar - I was total surprised to find out that BMW cars have turn signals! I assumed they were not equipped with them from the factory. Driving the BMW made me miss my Tesla. I forgot how accustomed I was to having the car accelerate when I push on the go-pedal. Ugghh... Throttle response was tragically bad. The BMW is certainly much quieter than the MX, but not as quiet as the Cadillac CT6 or I-Pace.

Reactions: Simon_Emes
Tesla loaners or Enterprise rentals have always been a thing at the Blue Ash (Cincy) Service Center where I've taken my cars. They use the loaners for out of town customers and overnight service appointments and Uber credits for one-day and local service.